Chapter 3

Kylie's POV

"YOU ACTUALLY STOOD UP ETHAN FUCKING DOLAN!" Alissa yelled.

"Shhhhh, everyone in the cafeteria can hear you!" Liza said concerned.

" Its fine Liza, I want people to hear actually " I shrugged it off.

"What? Why?" she asked

"umm duhhhhh, she wants to play hard to get for that hottie Ethan" Joey said being sure of himself.

"uhh no Joey, you know I don't like him, I want everyone to know that they can stand up to him Male or Female, especially after he keeps breaking all these girls hearts he needs to be put in his place" I explained to them.

" Ya but if I or any other boy stood him up we would get slapped or beat up afterwards" Joey sulked.

"Don't worry Joey we'll all protect you from the dragon" Liza said laughing , We  all call Ethan the Dragon because he always burns everyones hearts.

"Umm Kylie... Ethan's staring at you" Alissa said. I turned over to see Ethan Glaring at me so I shot him a disgusted and got up to go order food.

As I collect my food I could feel a big figure standing behind me.
"You can cut the act now" a familiar voice said.

I turned around to see Ethan standing very close to me. I never realized how tall he really was.

"Cut what act, are we in drama class or something?" I said rolling my eyes.

" You know what I mean, why are you trying to act like you don't like me and trying to embarrass me in class" he said more fierce.

" First of all, I don't like you, and Second off I didn't try and embarrass you I just knew the answers, but again you should really study your work instead of your female victims boobs" I said and turned to walk away.
But before I could go Ethan grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, his grip was tight.

"Do you really think your better then me" Ethan scoffed.

" No, I know I am better then you" I said and walked away leaving him shocked yet again.
before I left fully I looked over my shoulder and said " At everything".
He seemed to think something was funny because he laughed and smirked.

"We'll see about that later" he winked.

What? what did he mean by that? was there something that I didn't know about...

I walked back to the table me amd my friends were sitting at feeling confused and a little scared. What was Ethan talking about?

"What just happened over there ky?" Liza asked.

"Umm, nothing its fine" I lied, I am to stubborn to ever admit that Ethan had gotten to me.

*Ringggg*

"Well Lunch is over and I have History, so I should get going, what do you guys have?" Liza asked.
"History!" Joey and Alissa said unison.
"P.E" I groaned.

Great another class by myself  while they are all together and its GYM! I suck  at that!

As I went into te change room I noticed all the girls staring at me like I had two heads or something.
Two girls came up to me from out of the crowd, They were drop dead gorgeous, They both had long dark brown hair that fell to their bums, Long curly eyelashes that brought out their big green/hazel eyes and sweet smiles on their faces.