Save Me

We Looked Everywhere For Them They Were Nowhere Then I Saw A Letter On The Floor It Said:

If You Want Them Back You Better Meet Me At This Address:

Lane 50 Alley ( I Don't What To Call It)

                            End Of Letter

Me And Manfs Both Knew What To Do We Got In My Car Since Manfs' Was Too Loud Then We Got There And Saw A Figure We Couldn't Tell Who It Was Because It Was Too Dark But Then There Were Two More Figures They Must Be Riley And Ella Then We Walked Closer And You Could Just Make Out Who It Was Me And Mikey Just Couldn't Believe Who It Was "Hello Old Friends!" Said The Figure      "What Do You Want What Did The Girls Ever Do To You?" Me And Manfs Asked,             "No It's Not The Girls I Want I Used Them As Bait!" The Figure Replied                                                         "Wait That Means...!" Manfs Said     "Yep!" Said The Figure " The Girls Can Go On One Condition One Of You Are Gonna Help Me With Something!" Explained The Figure "What Kind Of Something!" I Asked Untieing Ella "Oh You Know .................!" Said The Figure Mumberling The Last Bit Under Its Breath   "What Did Ya Say?" We Asked, "Oh You Know .................!" Said The Figure Mumbling The Last Bit Under Its Breath AGAIN So Me And The Gang Went Back Home After Are Little CRAZY Adventure When We Got Home The Girls Were Still Crying Well I Don't Blame Them Like They Got Kidnapped But By The PopCorn On The Floor You Could Tell They Had Fun Before That Happened But The Thing Is Ella Didn't Just Look Sad She Looked Worried! But What About? Then She Was About To Say Something But Nothing Came Out Then Her And Riley Walked Up Stairs Without A Word!

                                                                            Riley's P.O.V! (FINALLY)

Well When We Got Home Me And El Were Still Crying Well Like Who Wouldn't That Was Fricking Scary I Swear If That Mother Sucker Comes AnyWhere Near Us Ever Again I Will Ooops Getting Way To A Head Of My Self Then El Gave Me A Sign And We Both Walked Up Stairs Without A Word The Boys Were Abit Confused How We Contacted Without Words But Ehhhh Boys Will Be Boys Then Before She Said A Word I Knew What This Was About So I Whispered "Tell Him!" Then she said, "I Know But I'm Worried How He'll React Anyway Wait A Month And I'll Find Out If I Got It Not!" "Fine But If You Don't Tell Him When You Find Out I WILL!" I Said In A Demanding Sorta Way

                                       2 Weeks Till' Result's (Hospital Thing)

So 2 weeks till I find out the results and to be honest I will miss Jake he was my heart I gotta tell him but the thing is I don't want to it'll break his heart but the thing is I will tell him when I know I have got it like if I don't it won't matter anyway so it's not worth telling anyway if I don't but then if I do get it it'll leave him heart broken either way is bad I guess 'cause this is my dream job and if I don't get it I won't be happy! 

By the way, there are only 4 or 5 chapters left of this story but when this ends there should be a 2nd part to this! So Anyway As Always!

                                                                   Deuces!