It's ALL My Fault!

We Went Out To The Trampoline Park And Did Some Back Flips Into The Foam Pit And Had So Much Fun I'm Lucky To Have Such Amazing Friends And BoyFriend Then We Went To Applebys And Even Just Before We Even Ordered The Boys Were Yelling CHEEKS! And Then Getting A Straw And Butting Paper In It And Blowing It Out At Each Other And We Got Kicked Out Thanks, Boys I Said When We Were Walking Out So We Went To KFC Instead So Yeah Great ( I Said KFC But I Don't Even Like KFC So Crazy!) We Got Some Chicken And Fries And Some Ice-Cream                          That Was So Good But Now I Think I'm Gonna Explode! I Said Rubbing My Tummy Then We Went To The SkatePark And Well Skated And Then We Went To Jake's House And Waited Till'         3 AM And Played One Man Hide 'N' Seek We Got A Chucky Doll And His Bride:

First We UnStuffed Them And Filled Them With Rice Then We Filled Up The Bath Half Way And Put Them In It Then We Turned All The Light's Off And The Went Into Our Hiding Place And Counted To Tn With Our Eye's Closed Then Returned To The Doll's But ...

First We UnStuffed Them And Filled Them With Rice Then We Filled Up The Bath Half Way And Put Them In It Then We Turned All The Light's Off And The Went Into Our Hiding Place And Counted To Tn With Our Eye's Closed Then Returned To The Doll's But Before Did Anything Else Mikey Asked You Both Ready Me And Jake Nodded And Said Yeah But Before We Did Anything Else I Came Up With The  Idea To Put Go Pro's On Them Jake And Manfs Both Agreed And we Grabbed Two Go Pro's And Tapped Them To The Dolls Them We Continued Manfs And Jake Picked Up Sharp Knifes And Stabbed The Dolls 3 Times Saying Tag Your It, Tag Your It Repeatedly Then We Ran And Hid In The Closet Then We Heard A Banging Noise As If Something Fell Off Then Again We Knew That Was The Dolls And I Cuddled Up To Jake Then 2 Minutes Later I Felt Something Wet Touch My Arm I Turned On My Phone And Shined It On My Arm I Couldn't Believe What It Was Then We Heard Foot Steps Getting Closer And Closer Then...

So Guys Sorry For Leaving It On a Cliffhanger Anyway Thank For Reading Next Chapter Should  Be Up Later Today!

Sorry, For This Chapter Being So Short But I'm Trying To Upload 3 In One Day!

                                                              deuces