"Baby- i mean Youngie, wake up. We're here already" I felt someone shake my body, but i chose to ignore it. "If you don't wake up, I'll kiss you?" With that, i immediately shot up from the car seat and my head accidentally bumped Jinyoung's forehead.

"What the f-" "No cursing Jinyoung" i warned and walked out of the car. "Thanks Jinyoung" I thanked him and proceeded to walk into my house.

I close the door behind me and saw a note on the ground. It was a pink sticky note. What the fuxk is this? I picked the note and started reading it out slowly.

"He's.mine.now.bitch." The note said and i was still confused. Who the fuck sent me this. I turned the sticky not and it had a name.

"From your rival, beauty Chaeyeon" I read the name and let out a sigh. Seriously? But im still curios of who is she talkin' about. Is it Jinyoung or Jihoon?

Park Jihoon

"Oppa, let's sleep together" Chaeyeon locked her arm with mine but i just looked at her in disgust. "Im sorry, but aren't you going to far? I mean, we aren't even married yet" I stated and pushed her away from me.

She scoffed and said, "Why are you like this Park Jihoon? Is it because if that, what's her name?- ah- Minyoung? She's not worth it. Look at me" She holds my face and stared at me deeply.

"Im prettier than her, im more talented than her, im taller than her. And i fuxking perfect. What do you want me to have Park Jihoon?!" Chaeyeon shouts and let go of my face. I let out a chuckle and smiled.

"You are right, you are prettier than her, but she has a kind and soft heart. Unlike yours, you have a black heart you fucking bitch" I said in a sassy way and smiled as a sign of satisfication.

She let out cry and ran out of my room. I let out a laugh and jumped on my bed. I took my phone out to see a message from Youngie.

My baby♡

Park Jihoon, are you busy?

No? Why?

Could you help me out w/ smthg

What is it?

🔗Photo attached

What the fuck? Is that a note? Who is it from??

Its from Chaeyeon

Ooh, so?

I want to ask if you perhaps have a clue on who 'he' is?

Maybe?

Who?

Jinyoung perhaps???
Idk

WAIT- CHAEYEON HAS BEEN HANGING OUT WITH YOU THESE DAYS. AND SHE KNOW THAT I LIKE YOU, SO THAT MEANS..SHE IS TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME?!

Was that a confession?

Where? I dont see a confession??

'And she knows that i like you'

I typed that?