08

"Tell the truth or tell a  lie?

Ahn Minyoung

"You can open your eyes now!" Jinyoung shouted happily as i blinked repeatedly to see an amazing view of seoul.

"You like it" Jinyoung asked and grinned. I let out a giggle and nodded. I suddenly had the feeling to hug him. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. Only god could explain how i felt right now.

Within a few seconds, he finally hugged me back. But for some reason, i couldn't feel that feeling whenever i hangout with Jihoon.

Whenever im with Jihoon, my stomach would always feel weird as if it had butterflies in them. And while im with Jinyoung, that feeling just disappeared.

Suddenly Jinyoung let go of the hug. He looked at me and he slowly leans in. I was to shock to even move. Before he could crash his lips on mine, he finally confessed.

"Ahn Minyoung, i really like you. I know im not the best man, but i will try to be one..just for you. It's okay if you reject me, just give me a kiss, please?" He softly whispered and leaned in closer to my lips. I just let him be and smiled .

Finally, his soft lips touched mine. It was a soft kiss, it wasn't long and he pulled away. The kiss was only for 3 seconds.

"I-im s-sorry, i l-lost control" He apologized while i let out a giggle. "Its alright Jinyoung" I gave him a smile and he looked up at me, and slowly a big smile was seen on his face.

"So, you love me too?" Jinyoung asked happily as i bit my lip with a sad expression. His face suddenly turns into a frown.

"I do love you-" He smiles happily but i haven't finish my sentence yet "-but, as a best friend only. Im sorry i can't accept your feelings Jinyoung. I like someone else and well, you deserve a better girl than me" I pat his back as he started tearing up.

"Im sorry" I apologized as he let out a chuckle. He wiped his tears and gave me a smile. "Its okay, it's because of Jihoon hyung right?" Jinyoung asked as he cracks when he says 'Jihoon'.

"Yes, and im sorry" He keeps saying that he was fine but i knew he wasn't at all. I feel guilty for rejecting his confession.

"I hope you guys date sooner or later" he did the finger hearts and gave me a smale which made me let out a laugh. At that moment, Jihoon suddenly calls Jinyoung.

"Excuse me for a moment" Jinyoung excused himself and walked away from me, as he goes into the car.

Why would Jihoon call Jinyoung at this moment? He often calls him. I wonder why

Bae Jinyoung

"Hello?"

"Jinyoung, i have some news to tell you..but don't tell anyone including minyoung. Got it?"

"Yes hyung"

"So, I'll be in a force marriage-"

"-WHAT?!—"

"-Let me finish. So i will be moving to busan next month."