13

"my baby is gone.."

Ahn Minyoung

"y-you're chaeyeon's b-brother? haknyeon?" i stuttered and he just gave a sly smirk. "chaeyeon is in the hospital..," haknyeon whispers and put his hands behind his back while slowly walking towards me.

"and who's fault could that be? ah, park jihoon? or ahn minyoung?" he smirked and leaned closer to my face, but i move a way in disgust.

"do you want to die?" he asked and took out a gun, i closed my eyes as i saw him slowly clicking the trigger..

"hyung stop!" a voice shouts, i opened my eyes to see daehwi hovering over haknyeon. daehwi yanked the gun from haknyeon and threw it in the corner.

"d-daehwi!" haknyeon yells while daehwi just scoffed. "hyung, you told me to bring her here only. but why you tryna kill her?" daehwi showed and innocent smile as haknyeon rolled his eyes.

"fine, just get off me..," daehwi instantly gets off and pulled me closer to him. "I'll let her free, if she breaks up with jihoon and avoid him at all cost.." hakneyon says with a sly smirk seen on his face.

i looked at daehwi with tears in my eyes, but daehwi gave me the 'just-do-it' look. i let out a sigh and looked at haknyeon.

"deal?" hakneyon let his hands out to make a handshake as i did the same. aftef that, haknyeon hands me my phone?

"h-how'd—" "i have my own resources" hakneyon gave me a smile and asked me to call jihoon.

"but do i have to break up with him today?" i asked him, he turned to look at me and nodded. i let out a sigh and begged him to give me time.

"fine, you only have a week..not more," haknyeon stated as i just nodded, i mean..at least i had time..

"now get out, and remember our deal..or say goodbye to jihoon," he pushes me and daehwi out of the garage and slams the door.

"weirdo," i stuck my tongue out and looked at daehwi. daehwi just gave me a smile and attached out hands together.

"lets go to my parents' house," he said and smiled cutely. i just nodded and went with the flow, his hands were warm and squishy anyway.

im sorry jihoon, its the only way to save you

park jihoon

i turned around with a smile but soon turned into a frown. where was she?

"baby?" i looked around the place but i did not see her anywhere. i tried calling her, but my call got decline..she never decline my calls. is she starting to hate me? i hope not..

i looked up and saw a security camera, maybe i could see what happened to her..

i ran to the police station and asked for the video for the camera on street 7.

i was watching the video calmly but..

"POLICE LOOK, SOMEONE KIDNAPPED MY BABY!"

" but mr.park, you're a guy..—"

"—THATS NOT WHAT I M-MEANT!! I MEANT MY GIRLFRIEND! SHE WAS TAKEN TO THE..SUBWAY BY A MAN IN BLACK!"

"RACIST"

"SHUT UP, YOU POLICE OFFICERS ARE USELESS—"

"—who said so?" there, a good-looking officer walk through the entrance and made his way to me.

"im officer jeon jungkook, call me officer jeon. how may i help you?" he asked and crossed his arms infront of his chest.

"well, my girlfriend has been kidnapped by a pervert!!" i shouted and pointed at the screen. "we'll try our best to find your girlfriend sir, dont worry," officer jeon salutes and immediately ran to his desk to search up informations.

after 6 days

"im sorry sir, but we couldn't find anything..that pervert was some genius, because he had covered the camera of the subway"

"oh, then its fine.." i let out a sigh and pouted. officer jeon apologized before continuing his work.

i walked out of the police station and fell on my kness

"my baby is gone—" my words were cut off by a familiar ringtone coming from my phone. it was the ringtone that comes up whenever minyoung texts me.

i quickly grabbed my phone to see a message from my baby.

future wife

FUTURE WIFE
jihoon..

ME
oMg!! my babyyyyyyy, where are you??

ME
i thought you were DeAD ╥﹏╥

FUTURE WIFE
heh, im sorry..

ME
now dID tHAT peRVerT do ANYthiNg To yoU?????

FUTURE WIFE
nah, im fine..

ME
OH YES GUD

ME
why do you seem down..did something bad happen?

FUTURE WIFE
well, tbh

FUTURE WIFE
i dont think our relationship will work out well...

ME
WHYYYYYYYY?? IT WAS GOUNG SO WELL!!! WHY ARE YPU SUDDENLY BREAKING UP WITH ME
Seen