Chapter 19: His Butler, at a Ball

It was the day of the ball at the Churchill manor. Ciel and Shana were trying on their outfits for the ball. Ciel was wearing a blue tailcoat over a white long sleeved dress shirt with a black tie, some black shorts, and shoes with a blue hat on his head. Shana had her hair tied in a ponytail, and she was wearing a red dress with white long gloves and high heeled sandals. “I say, you two look rather nice in those outfits. Yuji said to them. “We could say the same about you.” Ciel replied with a smile on his face. Yuji dressed up almost like Sebastian, only his tailcoat wasn't as long and he wasn't wearing a vest under it. “Ah! You're looking so handsome in your outfit, young master!” Finnian exclaimed to Ciel. “Yeah, thanks. . . .” Ciel replied. “Hey, hey, you're looking like you could get the ladies with that outfit of yours!” Baldroy exclaimed to Yuji. “Hehehehehe. . . .” Yuji replied. “Ooooh!! You look so cute in that outfit, yes you do!!~” Mey-Rin exclaimed to Shana. “Haha, thanks. . . .” Shana replied. “Is everybody all ready to go now?” Sebastian asked. “Yeah, I'm ready.” Ciel replied. “Me too.” Yuji replied. “Same here.” Shana replied. Sebastian turned to the servants. “Now remember, Make sure you get your jobs done, don't trash the manor, and be on your best behavior.” Sebastian told them. “Yes sir!” They all replied. “Wilhelmina, make sure you keep on eye on these too and make sure the manor stays clean.” Sebastian said to Wilhelmina. “Indeed, I shall see to that.” Wilhelmina replied. “All right then,” Sebastian said, “the young master and I along with Lady Shana and Yuji will be back before bedtime.” “All right! Have fun!” the servants said to Sebastian, Ciel, Shana, and Yuji. “Ho. ho. ho.” Tanka laughed. That butler. . . . I find him to be very suspicious indeed. . . . Wilhelmina thought to herself.

Meanwhile at a nearby manor, Peter was being dressed by Drac in preperations for the ball. Drac was putting high heeled shoes on Peter's feet for his Emily Chruchill disguise Little did Ciel and Shana know, this ball that he planned as is actually supposed to be a trap to bring Shana back to present day Misaki City where Peter and Drac would obtain Alastor's power and use it to wipe the city off the map and put an end to Shana. “Hahahaha so the ball is about to begin in a few hours.” Peter said, “And so is the end of the Flaming-Haired Blazing-Eyed hunter.” “Indeed.” Drac replied, “But first, since she does not remember the time she killed you family and burned down your home, we must have her witness the scene before we take further action. That is how we must remind her of the reasoning for your pursuit and judgement on her, am I correct your majestey?” As Drac spoke, Peter walked over to the mirror to see himself in his disguise “Indeed.” Peter replied, “Everything is now all set! So, when she arrives with Ciel, You'll bring them here, you will send her to the time my family was killed, bring her back here to recollect her allies, then we'll go back to present day Misaki to settle this once and for all. Until then, do not take any action until I give you the order to do so. And make sure your disguse is ready as well for when they arrive later on too. Do I make myself clear?” “Clearer than a crystal, your majesty.” Drac replied. “Good.” Peter replied, “Hahahaha! I can't wait! Flaming-Haired Blazing-Eyed Hunter, you're gonna rue the day you became a Flame Haze.” he chuckled

Later that evening, Ciel, Shana, Yuji, and Sebastian arrived at the Churchill estate. A man with dark brown hair in a tuxedo, was at the front door. “Hello there. I take it that you're Ciel Phantomhive?” He asked Ciel. “Yes, I am Earl Ciel Phantomhive.” Ciel replied, “and this is my assistant Shana.” “Nice to meet you, sir.” Shana said to the man while shaking his hand. “Nice to meet you too, my lady. Same goes for you, Phantomhive.” the man replied, “I am the butler of this manor. My mistress is quite busy at the moment. She will be with you two soon. For now, please come inside and help yourselves. There are plenty of refreshments.” “Right.” Ciel replied. They all walked in. As expected, there were many of guests at the ball. Many of them included men and women dancing together and having drinks. “Hey do you want me to get you two some drinks?” Yuji asked Ciel and Shana. “Sure.” Shana replied. While Yuji was geting Ciel and Shana some drinks, Elizabeth, with her maid Paula greeted him. “Oh hello there, Yuji! I didn't expect you to be here!” Elizabeth exclaimed. “Oh Lizzy, hi!” Yuji replied with a smile on his face. “Yuji, this is my maid Paula. Paula, this is Yuji.” “Nice to meet you. You look rather handsome, dear Yuji.” Paula said to Yuji. “Haha thanks. . . nice meeting you too ^^'” Yuji replied while blushing. “So I heard that you're a friend of that Shana girl that Lady Elizabeth has been ranting about these days.” Paula said. “Yep. That's me.” Yuji replied. “So I take it that she and Ciel must be here too, right?” Elizabeth asked Yuji. “Actually, I was just getting some drinks for them. So yeah.” Yuji replied.” “Then you would know where they are then, wouldn't you?” Elizabeth asked. “This place is pretty crowded, so you probably won't be able to find them that easy.” Yuji replied. “Well I'm still going to find them! Ciel told me he would dance with me so I'm going to make sure he dances with me and not that Shana girl. :P” Elizabeth said. She then went off to find Ciel. “You know, for some reason I think that she and Shana both like Ciel.” Yuji told Paula. “Do you really think so?” Paula asked “I mean, they both have been fighting over him everytime I see them over at the manor.” Yuji replied, “When I talk to Ciel and Shana about it, they just tell me that they're just helping each other out and nothing more than that. But I don't know, something tells me they're falling for each other.” “I see. . .” Paula replied. Meanwhile, Ciel and Shana were still waiting for Yuji. “What's taking him so long?” Shana asked. “This place is rather crowded, so it may take him a while to get the drinks.” Ciel said. Sebastian then came along. “Is everything all right you two?” Sebastian asked Ciel and Shana. “Yeah, we're just waiting for Yuji to bring us drinks.” Shana replied. “It's taking him a while though.” Ciel replied. “I actually have some drinks for you two right here.” “I see. . .” Sebastian replied, “Well, you two seem quite bored. Why don't you both dance? We are at a ball after all.” “Dance?” Shana asked. “Yes. You and the young master should dance while we're here. Surely you haven't forgotten the dance lessons I taught you two.” Sebastian said. “I haven't, it's just that. . . .” Shana replied while blushing a little, “I don't know if Ciel would want to do that either. I don't mind dancing with him since there's no one else to dance with, I just want to know if that's okay with him.” She then looks over at Ciel. “Is that okay with you, Ciel?” Shana asks him. “Uh. . . there really is no one else for me to dance with either, so sure, why not?” Ciel replied. Shana replied with a smile on her face. “Well then, let's dance!” She giggled. “Right!” Ciel replied while smiling back. Then the two started to dance.