➳ 23 | who is it?

Start from the beginning

Wonho laughed along with my dad and mum as they talked for a some time before my mum intervened. I gave Ms Shin the phone number and the parents had a long chat while Wonho and I went up to his room.

—X—

"Well your parents seem nice and they look very chic too. Seems like that runs in the family!"

Wonho nudged me with his elbow making me shove him onto his bed and flick his forehead.

"They're fashion designers so they're always, always travelling. Although it seems like the dream job, it kinda sucks because they're never here."

"But you have me right? Oh and the other guys, of course."

I snuggled him up in my arms and kissed his head, rocking him back and forth because he was just too cute. To be honest I don't know how I scored such an amazing boyfriend.

"Hey let's play a game! What was your first impression of me?"

When he said that releasing himself a little from my hold, I looked down with my arms still around him and his legs around my waist. I was wondering if I should tell the truth or make a white lie

Fuck it, it's Christmas. Just tell the truth, you got this!

"To be honest, I didn't like you very much because you were kind of a fuckboy"

He squinted his eye in confusion before opening his mouth and I could've died of cuteness overload when he tilted his head and pouted.

"Huh? What's a 'fuckboy'?"

I took a deep breath, hoping he wouldn't be sad about the definition I'm about to reveal.

"What's a fuckboy? Well, a fuckboy is a douchebag who has his fun and toys with whoever, whenever the fuck he wants because he thinks he can."

"That's what you thought of me? Wow that sounds awful"

He looked down, lips still formed in a pout and now I felt like the douchebag.

A little bit too honest, well done idiot!

I held his head close to my chest while stroking his hair, whispering how my thoughts have changed about him and how I feel blessed for being able to spend so much time with him.

"That's it about my thoughts, what was your first impression about me?"

"To keep it simple, I thought you were so damn hot. Enough said."

I flick his head again and he retaliated. Before we knew it we were wrestling WWE style, playfully though.

BUZZ~

I got off Wonho and reach into my pocket, eyes widening at the caller ID. I looked down at the older in fright and he looked back in concern.

"Babe, who is it?"

"Let me take this. It won't take long, I promise"

—X—

wonho's pov

I watched as Hyungwon fast-walked to the en-suite bathroom and because Hyungwon didn't shut the door completely, I could make out some things he was saying.

"Really? This is amazing!"

What's so amazing?

"Wait . . . That early? No, no it's no problem. Thank you so much"

I started to get more uneasy by the second when Hyungwon came back in, face still stuck on looking at his phone and slightly shaking but when he saw me staring, his demeanour changed.

But I wasn't that much of a fool.

"What happened, Hyungwon?"

I asked, all the while testing if he would tell me that there was something troubling him.

"Nothing's wrong, sweetheart. Let's talk about this next ti—"

Lies.

"I know something's up Hyungwonnie, now spill"

He made a long sigh, holding my hands and rubbed circles on the back of them again before looking me in the eyes, his face stern and serious.

"A modelling agency I applied for accepted my application,"

"Oh my gosh, that's great! Wait. What's the matter? What's with that face?"

Shit. He's scaring me

His eyes were full of sadness, occasionally going down as if scared to even dare look at me.

"I-I have to go to Japan for a few years, Wonho. I'm leaving in five days. . ."

—X—

HOT DAMN! PLOT TWIST! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
if you happened to enjoy it please consider voting ٩(❛๑)۶

Thanks bbys for 900+ votes~ <3

I don't think I'll ever have the courage to watch No Mercy because I just know imma be balling my eyes :\