Her Pov

6:59 a.m

Goddamn.

Late for the first day of classes?

Not a good impression for a transferree.

The top button of my uniform is unbuttoned, my necktie is a mess, plus, i look like a walking zombie.

But a cute one.

I rode my bicycle, and rode it as fast as i could. Basically because my school is 5 kilometers away. I never knew cycling was too tiring until now.

7:09 a.m

I arrived in the gates of 'Jovhan Top University'. I parked my bicycle and ran in the halls, which, was a bad idea. I'm lost in this university. I bumped to a tall, blonde and handsome man.  Red Eduard. The boy whom i loved since the day he showed up in my life.

Flashback..

Dressed in a princess gown, i ran away from my 7th birthday party. I ran as fast as i could. I sat on the swing letting my tears fall

No one showed up.

A lot of tables, chairs, balloons, foods, cakes.

But no one showed up.

My friends did not come, My parents are on the other side of the world, for an urgent meeting

"M-mom...*sniffs* D-dad, y-you *sniffs* p-promised that you would go home for my b-birthday"

"M-mom..D-dad, where are y-you?"

As the tears fall, rain started to drop.

A sudden feeling of warmth, arms were wrapped around my body.

"You'll be alright" he wiped the tears in my eyes.

"I'm Red Eduard" he introduced his self.

"Do you want some chikin? My eomma cooked chickins!" He asked. I felt my eyes glow in the darkness

"*sniffs* D-did you say c-chikin?"

///

"Oh god red, dont tell me you brought home a girl? Youre just seven!" His eomma's jaw dropped.

"Nice pick, son" his appa chuckled

"Mom! Dad! She's my new friend! It's her seventh birthday today!" His parents smiled.

End of flashback...

I still remember how red, Queen eomma, and King Appa sang me a happy birthday, a tub of ice cream as my cake.

"What's with the rush, love?"

"We are late come on!!" I dragged his hand and he interwined our fingers.

"Wait, love" he chuckled "our classes starts at eight am."

"WHAT!?! NO WAY" i feel like going crazy