THE HOT NEW GUY [4]

OMG WOOHOO HOLIDAYS :D

usually we get 2 weeks off but since i go to a private school,

we get an extra week off for some awesome reason :P

so 3 weeks off!

yay now i can write more...

but i got a dance exam and a dance comp coming up

and i got the under 14 tennis comp!

arghhh, wish me luck ;)

------------------------

"Holy shit." Those were the first 2 words that came to my head. Me and Caleb in the same room! Sleeping! Well I probably won't be sleeping. I'd be too obsessed that I wouldn't be able to get any sleep. I'd probably just stare at him all night, watching over him peacefully. Okay, now I sound like a creepy stalker. I wonder what he looks like when he sleeps. Oh, what if he sleeps naked? I'm the luckiest girl alive!

I was still standing in Caleb's room, looking like a complete loser. I was just standing still, staring into his hazel eyes. I felt like I was melting into them. I probably zoned out for at least 5 minutes.

Caleb waved his hand in front of my face back and forth. "Earth to Annie, you there girl? No, she's gone. Wow, you really can't hear me, can't you? Ha! This is fun, whulla nullo hazam. I'm speaking gibberish and you're not even paying attention. I'm utterly heartbroken, how could you? I thought we were friends. That's it." Caleb slapped the back of my head, like what Gibbs does to McGee in NCIS. It definitely got my attention.

I shook my head and focused on the world around me. I touched where he hit me, trying to ease the pain. "I'm sorry, did you say something?" My voice sounded completely clueless and confused.

"Yeah, I said something. Umm so when are you going to be moving in? I mean, because you got no room at the moment. So you gotta sleep with me, starting from tonight." He laughed.

"I'll get my things from my house now. It might take me a while though."

Caleb was still standing in the doorway so I couldn't leave. I tried to get out of his room. I stepped right, he stepped right. I stepped left, he stepped left. I stepped right again, he stepped right again. This was getting stupid, I thought to myself. We both laughed nervously.

"Um, sorry?" He apologized. He shoved his hand through is amazing hair as he usually did. I stepped to the left; he stepped to the left as well. Oh my god. Caleb's strong arms grabbed me and pulled me to the side and he stepped to the opposite side allowing an exit to appear.

"Oh, thanks Caleb." I walked out of his room and into the hallway.

"Hey do you need any help carrying things over? I mean come on, you're a girl. No offence and all but girls always have so many clothes and stuff, especially

the shoes. How could I forget the shoes? Oh god, the shoes." He put on a dramatic voice. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You know me so well. You don't know what you're getting yourself into, I'm warning you." I winked at him. He simply put his arm around me and off we went to my house.

-----------------------

I haven't been in the house in a few weeks but it felt like years. I missed this place. Even though I only just move here, it still felt like home, my real home. The house smelt fresh instead of Caleb's house which was still had some smokey smell to it.

We walked up the stairs, me in front and him following me. I walked into my room and I could smell the cleanness. My room was let's just say around 10 times the size of an average room. Possibly even bigger. I saw my amazing bed. I instantly ran towards my bed and jumped on it, just like the first time I saw it.