THE HOT NEW GUY [9]

Chapter 9 :)

------------------------

"Freddie, Freddie, Freddie, where are you?" I said out loud, humming the Scooby Doo theme song.

Scooby Scooby Doo, where you? We've got some work to do now.DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM :D

AJ just stood there looking at me. "What are you staring at?" I asked him.

"You." His gorgeous bluish grey eyes continued staring at me. My brown eyes stared back. I could see my own reflection. How cool.

"Yeah I figured but why? It's kinda freaking me out." I said while scanning every room for Freddie.

"It's hopeless finding him. Trust me." He gave up and sat down on the couch.

"Come on, it's not that hard." I tried to encourage him. AJ gave me a 'give up' stare and I rolled my eyes at him. I pulled him up and handed him a

drink. "Drink up, it's gonna be a long night." I said, emphasizing on the 'long'.

AJ took a long sip and handed it to me. I took an even larger sip, managing to finish it. "This can actually be fun."

"How so?" AJ asked, pretending to be all shocked.

"We can pretend that Freddie is Wally!" I told him with a huge grin on my face. I began twirling around in circles for some odd reason that I couldn't remember.

"Yeah let's play Where's Wally at..." He glanced at the clock on the wall, "1:35 in the morning."

"Wow is that the time? This party is never going to end is it?" I asked.

"Don't think so. So Freddie is Wally now? I thought that Freddie was Scooby Doo."

"Freddie is Wallby Doo or Scoolly Woo? Combinding names are hard. You pick." Wow did I sound drunk. "Ooh vodka." I grabbed the bottle and began drinking.

"Damn girl, take it easy." AJ said. He grabbed the bottle off me.

"No, give it back!" I tried to snatch it off him but failed miserably. I ended up falling on the floor, flat on my bottom. "Owwie, my bottom hurts." I complained.

"How drunk are you?" AJ placed the bottle on the floor and sat down next me.

"I'm not that drunk. Actually, I think I'm quite sober." I informed him. My eyes were on the bottle of vodka. "Sober. That's a funny word. How come you say it so-ber and no sob-er. Do you think that the person who invented that word was crying?" AJ laughed at my stupid question, luckily he didn't realised what I was about to do. Quickly I grabbed the bottle and began glugging it down.

"I'm going to take that." AJ took the bottle away from me. I pouted. "Oh dear lord." He exclaimed as he took one long sip.

"Share!" I sulked. That made AJ took another sip. He finally handed it to be. I finished the bottle. Quickly I stood up and said, "We need more vodka! Come on AJ we're going on an adventure to the land of the Bottles of Vodka!" I began walking with AJ behind me. I accidently misplaced my footing and slipped. Luckily someone caught me before I fell on the ground. His strong muscular arms pulled me up.

"Thank you hero," I said to my savior. He pulled me upright and I got a good look at his face. I slapped his face.

"Ouch, why are you trying to hurt me? After all I did save you." Ryan said, rubbing his sore red cheek. Haha success, I hurt his cheek. Wow looks like I do slap hard.

"Ryan didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" I asked him with an annoyed voice.

"Well I don't think you're making very good decisions today. You seem drunk to me." He chuckled. Why does everyone keep saying that I'm drunk?