The Panda- L

Your POV

die...

I quickly open my eyes out of sheer fear. That voice sounded oddly familiar; too much for my liking. I let my mind skip over that fact and checked the digital clock to my left and nearly died. It was 8:37 in the morning and Watari is coming at 9!! I gasped rather loudly and literally jumped out of bed and tripped on my own feet; making me greet the ground more unexpectedly than I thought we might meet. I threw on an outfit that consist of ripped skinny jeans, a simple gray spots bra along with a long sleeve sweatshirt, a leather jacket and gray converse. I didn't need to be dressy right? Plus, I hate those suits. I brushed my hair and my teeth and ate a quick breakfast of those eggo waffles and just in time too; the door bell rang as I raced to the door all in the while grabbing my purse and phone. I opened the door and swung my head around the corner to see an older man waiting politely in a nice suit. I was correct about him being older and a butler. Hehe..

"Mrs. L/n, are you ready?" He asked in a mannerly way.

I gave a small, polite smile and nodded. "Yes. Thank you for coming to pick me up."

"Of course."

I walked out and shut the door behind me also locking it; then following Watari. He tactfully opened the door to the long sleek limo waiting for me and gestured for me to get in. I gave another smile and a quick nod before I sat down; he then closed the door behind me and walk around the long length of the limo and jump into the front seat. He put the car in drive and pressed the acceleration pedal and turning the left blinker on. Heading towards the downtown area. Time passed by as I stared out the window, when suddenly a question appeared in my head.

"Hey Watari?"

"Yes?"

"What does L look like?" The curiosity of someone who's never been seen nor in any records was over-powering and unable to contain once it had came to mind.

He hesitated for a moment but quickly came to conclusion, "I guess you'll see here in a minute, we're here."

I gave a slight chuckle, "Alright, thank you."

Silence then settled between the two of us once again with the occasion 'weering' sound from engines and squeaking brakes. I tried to imagine L and what he looked and acted like; my mind depicted a tall man that was pale. Maybe dark brown or black hair. Seeing he obviously doesn't get out much since he hides from everyone. I'm also guessing he's got problems socializing which is completely fine; because neither am I, so it's a win win for the both of us. Get the work done and I get to go home. Simple and easy.

Finally, we arrived at the building which was a luxurious hotel. I opened my door before Watari could get here and popped out; then looking around and observing my surroundings. It was a nice hotel for one, so I'm assuming he's somewhat well off.

"Ms. L/n, if would follow me." He suggested.

I nodded and followed him to the round about doors that always excited me; it was a childhood thing I loved. Once I walked it, I felt the air around me was almost elegant in a way. Fresh is maybe a better way to say it. It got me thinking as I followed Watari; was Kira one in power, or an everyday person?

Well, unless it's some yandere chick, it's a guy. The hours he kills in is a student schedule and he exceeds normal IQ so therefore he must be somewhat well off but not more than any other person. Just enough to go to a nice college. He's got a good view of Justice, but, his way of enforcing it is not how we would like. And as I've noticed that everyone he has killed has been aired on telli. With an occasional from the police records which weren't aired. That being said, he must be in a police related family and have access to those records. So whoever has a higher ranked policeman in the family is suspected.