Chapter 12

Laurens POV
Zach then walked in and I gave him a faint smile he looked worried and sad.
Zach: A-Are you O-Ok?
Me: I dont know am I? I'm just. Zach I'm falling apart ok. I'm nothing of how I was before hand. I'm just growing soft and I hate it. The main reason are you boys. I've never had anybody treat me so amazing like you guys do. But at the same time ik I'm hurting. Zach if it wasn't for you I most likely would've been here.
Zach: What do you mean?
Me: If you weren't there I would most likely be extremely more worse then someone could imagine.
He then came over and hugged me.
Zach: I love you Lauren
Me: I love you too
Jack: Well well well.
We looked over and saw Jack burning With anger.
Jack: I knew I couldn't trust you guys. Lauren are you serious right now?! I loved you and you do this?!
Me: Jack We are just friends I swear.
Zach: We only said that because I love her as a sister. Jack she's like a sister to me.
Jack then looked at us and started to raise his voice.
Jack: LEAVE THAT EXCUSE FOR SOMEBODY THAT WOULD BE STUPID ANOUGH TO BELIEVE YOU.
He looked at me and I was now in tears
Me: you can't even trust me can you.
Jack: I dont know can I?! Lauren we're braking up
After those words left his mouth he had tears in his eyes and my heart shattered into a million pieces. I really did love that kid but now he just ruined it.
Me: I-I think you should l-leave
Jack: My pleasure
He walked away and slammened the door I turned to my side of the bed with Zach trying to comfort me. I'll never get him back..