Chapter 10

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a hospital waiting room. I walked down the hall and came across a room. It for some reason said my name in it. I opened the door and I looked around and saw everybody crying with their hands in their face. I ran over to Zach who looked pale. I put my hand on his shoulder but I couldn't.
Me: Zach its ok. I'm fine I'm right here.
But nothing happened. It was like he couldn't hear me. I stood up and waved in his face but he stared right through me. I walked over to Jack who was holding my hand and was crying. I've never seen him cry before. He looked so sad, I started to tear up and I looked at myself. How am I standing but my real body is on a medical bed not responsive. I gently put my hand on Jacks and mine. I then felt a cold rush hit my body and everything then went black. When I reopened them I was laying on the bed and I looked around everybody stood up and jack looked at me in Happiness. Zach ran over With Daniel corbyn and Jonah following behind. I looked at them confussly.
Me: what happened?!
Jack: What do you Mean?
Me: How did I get here. I'm perfectly fine I-I was just standing there.. I..
I started to brake down crying. Why is this all changing me. Jack looked concerned. And I just covered my hands over my face and continued to cry. I can't change. I can't do this. Zach then hugged me.
Zach: Its ok Lauren..shhh
Jack left to what seemed in anger and sadness. Daniel looked at Zach and gave him a look. Zach then let go of me and sat in the chair. I looked at them in confusion. Something wasn't right.
Me: W-What happened to my M-mom
Daniel: Shes ok just she's a little scared to leave the house with out you.
I then remembered the hole day. The hole memory flew in my head. Then the doctor came in.
Doctor: Hello Lauren we are very happy to see you awake we just have a question for you. When you came in from the ambulance. We saw a scar on your arm. Would you be able to tell us on how you got that scar on your arm?
I looked at it and everything came back again.
*Flash Back*
Dad: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU GOT SUSPENDED AGAIN?!
Mom: Robert calmn down please
Me: I-Im sorry ok The girl hit me first so I punched her back ok?!
I went to go leave the house to see my friend. He then grabbed my arm and slammened me In the counter and my arm cut deep with the nife that was hanging off that counter.
Me: OW WHAT THE HECK.
He looked at my arm that was now covered in blood. He didnt even looked hurt that it hurt me. All he did was smirk.
Dad: looks like that what you get.
He shoved me off and walked off my mom came running over to me. Then everything went into a blur.
*Back to Reality*
I looked at the doctors and back at the boys.
Me: I-I need a m-minute please...
They all looked sad and worried about me Zach left quickly he looked the most worried. After they left I fell back into the hospital bed.
"I just need to leave"