Chapter 9

"Thanks Kai..." you said at the doorstep of your new apartment. You wraped your arms around his neck once again. As you were hugging him so many thoughts came into your mind, *What about school... what about the girls... oh no...* you thought. You were living with Sehun and dating Kai. You knew things weren't going to be good from now on. You let go of kai, and looked at him in the eyes with a fake smile on your face.

"Hey, Y-N... are you alright? You look worried..." he said while stroking your hair.

"Actually Kai, yeah- umm, I am scared. I'm scared about school.... what's going to happen to me... i'm dating you and living with Sehun... i'm so dead" You looked down and continued worrying. He pulled you in for another hug, but this time more protective than before.

"It's okay... you'll be okay... you have me, and I wil never ever let you cry or get hurt, because if you do, I will get hurt and cry as well.... Y-N, saranghae..." at this time you really wanted to cry, but out of joy. But you held it in for Kai. He let go and kissed you once again, this time careful and sweet. He was barely touching your lips, as he kissed you he held onto your waist. He moved away, and you smiled. You turned around, with his hands still on you hips, and opened the door. You turned ack to him quickly and kissed him on the cheek, and ran into your apartment with the grocceries in hand. You closed the door and leaned against it. Soon enough Sehun came running downstairs with a worried expression.

"Yah~ Y-N! Where have you been!? It's almost 12:00! I was worried!" His statement made you sick to the stomach.

*How could he say that after what he did!* you thought while picking up the grocceries and heading to the kitchen with Sehun trailing behind you. You started to put the grocceries away and Sehun tried to help.

"Sehun, it's okay, i'll do it, just go to bed. I'll be done soon." You gave a small smile and went back to what you where doing. He huffed in anger. He waited until you where done with putting everything away. Once you where done you yawned and went to go walk upstairs. But Sehun stopped you.

"Y-N, what's wrong with you! Why won't you talk to me! Why don't you like me anymore!!" This made your blood boil, you were so pissed at Sehun right now that you couldn't take it anymore.

"Yah! Sehun! Do you think you can get everything you want!! Well guess what! Thats not how the world works! Once you push something away, guess what? It's not coming back! It gone! For ever!!" You pushed him to the ground, you where suprised at yourself, but you where to angry at yourself for being so gulable. "Sehun..." you said with a soft voice. "That's how hard I fell for you... for over four years..." you walked away and left him in shock. He tried to replay what just happened in his head, it hasn't even been a full week and this is already happening. You felt guilty, really guilty. But he had to find out sometime, and you thought this was the right time.

You washed up and put your pajamas on. You then walked back downstairs to get a glass of water. You didn't see Sehun anywere, so you ignored it and went back to what you where doing.

. You got your water and went to go walk back to your shared room, but then you saw Sehun on the balcony outside. He was sitting on the floor with his back against the window. He had his face burried in his hands and legs that were up to his chest. Seeing him like this made you hurt inside, really really hurt. Your heart hurt, it was in pain, it was so conflicted about who to like and who not to like, who to leave, or who to love forever. You walked to the kitchen and got a cookie and milk. You quietly walked to the balcony door and placed down the cookie on top of the glass of milk. You left a note, "Sehun... I feel bad.. I really do. But you can't repair the damage you made. It's gonna stay like that... forever..." you walked away and went to bed. You fell asleep with a horible feeling, a guilty one. It was sick. He on the other hand found the note and cookie. He put the cookie in his mouth and read the note. His eyes started to swell up with tears. Crying wasn't something he normally did being he was "a man".

He looked up, trying to put the tears away, but it didn't work. The tears ran down his cheek onto the note. He angrily took the cookie out of his mouth and screamed out of regret and anger. Hurting you was one of the worst things he's ever done. Losing you was just as bad.... he felt empty, cold... like a piece of him was missing, like the reason to live was stollen away from him. Like the love of his life was gone forever... and it was his fault.

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -
and daym he dont even know that shes dating kai yet~ hahaha~ sorry...I ahouldnt be laughing... this is a veryemotional chapter...