''Calm down, love. I only want a hug from my grown-up baby boy.'' She said, standing up and opening her arms, which James stepped into gratefully, even though he pretended to do it reluctantly. ''I love you, y'know.''

''Yeah, yeah. I love you too, mum. Now shoo, I need to finish this and you're distracting me.'' He said. His mother winked at him and shimmied her hips.

''Good to know I still have that distracting effect on the boys!'' James gagged again, and his mother laughed. ''Oh, grow up, James, I was young once, too. Now don't forget to always be a gentleman.

''Yeah mum, I will.'' He said, rolling his eyes every time she stepped back into the little workshop.

''And invite this Lily over for dinner sometime soon!'' She called, and James grinned as he shook his head. He heard his mother laugh and walk away, before turning back to his work, and starting again on Lily's beautiful eyes.

-.-.-

Two hours later and feeling tired, James made his way up to his bedroom, his eyes red and tired and his arms sore from painting. He threw open his bedroom door without knocking, his eyes expanding in shock and disgust before he closed them shut again.

''FUCK!'' James shouted, throwing an arm over his eyes. ''Jesus Christ! I go out of the house for two hours, and when I come back, you two act as if you're trying to make some sort of mpreg baby! You disgust me! I need to bleach my eyes! Fuck! Fucking fuck! Oh my fucking god, I hate you!'' James said, falling to the floor, his face red, his hand over his eyes as Sirius and Remus pulled on their boxers and t-shirts.

''Well sorry that I like to fuck my boyfriend. Maybe knock first?'' Sirius said, rolling his eyes as Remus glared at both of them, his face red.

''I can't believe you just saw us doing that.'' He said, shaking his head.

''Saw what? Your dick inside of Sirius? Yeah, I fucking saw that! EW I AM SO DISGUSTED!'' James said, and both Sirius and Remus rolled their eyes.

''Mate, stop over-reacting. It's not like we were orgasming or anything.'' Sirius said, and James glared at him, flopping face first on his bed, which, thankfully, was untouched by the other two boys.

''I am going to die,'' James said, smacking his face repeatedly on his mattress.

''No need to bash your brains in, mate, Remus was going to go anyway.'' Sirius said, and Remus nodded, shrugging on his brown leather jacket, looking sad.

''Yeah. I have to check up on mum, see if she's okay before I do anything else.'' He said.

''By doing anything else, you don't mean Sirius, by any chance?'' James said, and Remus rolled his eyes. Sirius lightly punched him on the shoulder, before turning his attention to Remus, wrapping his arms around his waist.

''Baby, they'll be fine.'' He said, kissing Remus on the forehead. Remus shook his head, looking sad.

''And if they're not?'' He said, and Sirius wrapped his arms around him tighter.

''Then you can move in here with me and James.'' He said.

''Oh joy! More gay sex for me to walk in on!'' James said sarcastically, groaning and burying his face in his pillows.

''Grow some balls, James.'' Sirius said, rolling his eyes.

''I will once you stop sticking yours in Remus' asshole!'' James said, and Remus started laughing. Sirius glared at James, biting back a smile.

''You're just jealous.'' He said, and James laughed.

''I don't think that's it, mate,'' He said, and Sirius laughed too, before kissing Remus on the lips and giving him one last hug.

''See you baby. Stay strong and call me if you need, yeah?'' He said, and Remus nodded, bending his head down so he could get on Sirius' level, since he was about five inches shorter than Remus.

''See you, Padfoot. You too, Prongs. I love you, James, but you really need to get used to the fact that Sirius and I like putting our dicks in each other.'' He said, walking out, and James shouted so loud that he was sure Remus could hear him from the front door where he probably already was.

''MY POOR HETERO EARS!'' He said dramatically, and Sirius laughed, pulling James up from the bed and to his feet as he heard the front door close.

''Come on, Prongs. We need to go pick up Lily, remember?'' He said. And James sighed.

''Oh, yes. Too bad I won't be able to focus on her when I'm too preoccupied with you and Remus shoving your dicks in every hole you both have.'' He said, glaring at Sirius who just laughed.

''Yeah, yeah, stag boy. Go on, your date is probably waiting.'' He said, rolling his eyes as James pulled on a denim jacket.

''Whatever, Padfoot. See you in a couple hours.'' He said, walking towards the door. ''You better not be fucking when I get back!'' He shouted from the doorway, to which you could hear Mrs. Potter's faint, 'language, James!' and Sirius laughing.

''No guarantees, Prongs.'' Sirius said, and James rolled his eyes, closing the door behind him as he stepped out towards his car.

-.-.-