Part 4

I was sitting on a bench, all I had in my mind were the memories of them kissing, I can not believe what they did me, I just cant, it must be a silly dream, anytime Brandon is gonna wake me up. Time passed, and yet nothing happened. I was destroyed inside.

At that moment I heard a song coming from a local, came from a record and instruments store, I decided to enter, they were almost closing, there were only two men talking on the counter, didn't paid much importance. I saw several guitars, I dream of a Gibson, I never raised enough money for one. I grabbed an acoustic that was in the cabinet I settled and I started playing "Layla", made me forget for a moment what was happening, it seemed to have caught the attention of the guys on the counter. When they finished playing they clapped, I put the guitar in place, I was heading for the exit, but a voice called me.
?: Pretty song, you play well ...
Y/N: Thanks -I said with the intention of getting out of there-"But not as pretty as you," the man said laughing.
Y/N: I have to go ... "I said opening the door, he was bothering me, I wasn't in the mood-
?: Darling, at least tell me your name...
Y/N: I don't know yours yet ...
He grimaced and said,
?: I asked you first, didn't I?
Y/N: Y/C/N -I said extending my hand, he extended his and said-
?: Murdoc, Murdoc Niccals.
Y/N: Mr. Murdoc Im in a hurry... -I said, pulling the door handle
M: WOW, not so fast, do you want me to tell you a little secret? -Annoyed I answered
Y/N: Say it fast ...
M: You like the world of music, don't you, sweet? I have a band ...
Y/N: -Cross my arms - Really? -I said without believing him-
M: Oh sure, would you like to meet the rest?
I'm not sure, I just met him.
M: Come on, do not leave me like this.
Y/N: Sir- He interrupted me 'Just call me Murdoc'- Fine Murdoc, I don't know, I'm not sure, I have ...
M: It seems like you had a really heavy day-surrounding me with his arm, I insist, if you can't do it today, tomorrow, come and meet us, you have a great talent, so, Are you coming? -he said, giving me a piece of paper with a phone number- "I didn't wanted to be part of any band, not my thing ... Wait, that's what Brandon used to tell me"
Y/N: Tomorrow early.