No One

We got to spend so little time together. With me studing for my O. W. Ls and Harry, always going off on some mission with Dumbledor.

If only we knew.

We both would have made the most of that time. 

I remember the night I got home.

That first night after it all happened.  

My family and I got home around noon. None of us were in the mood to do anything, so we all headed straight to bed. My legs barly carried my up the stairs and into my room, by the time I got there I collapsed onto my bed, still wearing my cloths.

          I remember laying there for hours, wishing for sleep to come. But I knew if it did I would be plagued with nightmares, and no one would be there when I wake up.

No one to hold me.

No one to kiss my forehead and tell me that they love me.

No one to make chessy jokes.

And worst of all,

No one will ever come.

       I layed there for hours, barley getting a wink of sleep. Soon it was morning and I trudged myspef downstairs. My eyes are red and puffy, still crying. I walk into the kitchen and see my mom there, like always. But this time its different. She isnt bustiling around the kitchen, with her wand and her apron on. She isnt cooking up some delicious meal, making everyone eat twice as much as we can eat. No. She's crying.

       I've never seen my mother cry. Except Dumbledors funeral. But now its worse. So much worse. Her eyes, like mine are red and puffy, her hair ilwas frizzy and her cloths wrinkled, burnt and dirty. She see's me and stands up, pulling me into a hug. I felt her tears fall into my hair but I don't care, as mine are making her shirt wet.

      Eventually our sobs subsided and she pulls me away to look at me. "Are you alright?" She asks, her voice cracked.  My throat was too sore to say anything so I just nodded.

        We sit there for another few minutes, me staring at my hands that are laying on the table, and mum, eyeing me with suspicion. "Did you get any slepp last night?" She says eventually, breaking the silence. I shake my head. "Here sweetie." She says walking to the icebox and pulling out a leftover peice of pie, my favorite, and hands it to me.

"Take this to your room. You can stay there as long as you want. Alright?"

I nod.

I feel the heat come out of my mothers wand and warm the pie. "T...thanks." I manage out. I walk up stairs and head for my room.

       As I pass Georges room I here sobbing.

I know George lost his other half too last night.

His partner in crime,

his mischief to the manged.

      I remember going into my room that morning and sat down thinking.

Ron has Hermione,

Mum has Dad.

Bill has Fleur.

Charlie has his dragons.

George will probably find someone one day to help him.

Hell, even Percy might get a girl (i highly doubt that.)

but me?

I have no one.

No one to hold my hand and give me comforting words.

No one to love me like Harry did.

 He was the love of my life.

Now he's gone. 

*******\

heyyyyyy sorry its kindof depressinggg butni promise it will lighten up a bit soon, maybe.  

it should turn to actual scenes soon.

soooooo vote comment and follow!!!