↠ 20 ↞

- Last Night flashback -

Sarah laid in bed looking at the ceiling. She loved Mark but she felt like she wasn't good enough for him. What if she didn't fit his liking. She sighed. Sarah didn't her for door opened or close. Mark climbed on top of her pinning her to the bed.

"I love you, only you. Don't compare yourself to my ex, she's my ex for a reason. Only look at the future. The future with us." Mark's eyes never leaving hers.

Sarah blinked letting tears fall.

Does he really love me? She thought.

"Don't you dare second guess my love." His eyes hardened.

"I..fine." Sarah sighed. "Can you get off of?"

"No, I like this...position." Mark smirked.

Sarah saw the look in his eyes. She knew there was no going back. His lips connected with hers lovingly. He ran his hand up her shirt massaging her breast through her bra. She ran her hand up his shirt feeling his bare skin. With a swift move his shirt was off. She pulled at her shirt hinting that he wanted it off. She sat up taking her shirt and bra off. Mark's lips molded with hers. He then kissing a trail to her breast. Earning soft moans from her. He pulled of her tights and panties leaving her naked. He stood taking the rest of his clothes off.

"No foreplay, just love." He positioned himself with her.

Sarah was lost in his touch, his voice, the way he looked at her. She had no control over her mind. Mark pushed in earning a moan from his girlfriend. He kept a slow pace but pick up the pace as Sarah got more comfortable. His lips breast leaving hickeys. He buried his face in the crook of her neck. Thrusting faster. She wrapped her legs around him giving him move access. Their breathing picked up.

"I..I love you." Sarah blurted out as she climaxed.

Her words caused Mark to climax just a few seconds after her. He laid on top of her, holding her.

- Present time -

"Sarah!" Angie searched for her in the house. "You're not slick. Christy wasn't the only one who got dick last night."

Sarah hid the closet under the stairs. She kept quiet until she sneezed. Angie swung opened the door.

"Why keep it a secret." Angie grumbled. "You some Tuan dick last night didn't you."

"Angie." Sarah stood. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Why are you hiding the closet?" Angie asked.

"I thought I was in trouble for something else." Sarah smiled innocently.

"You're bad at lying." Angie shook her head. "I can't believe you didn't tell me."

"So you didn't tell me until a week after." Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, true." Angie nodded. "So how was it?" Angie smiled.

"You didn't tell me about you and Jackson so I'm not telling you about me and Mark." Sarah smiled. "But I told him that I loved him."

"During or after sex?" Angie asked.

"During...I mean he came just a few seconds after I said it." She laughed.

"Oh my." Angie laughed. "Someone was happy to hear those words."

The front door opened. Jaebum and Youngjae were the first to walk in.

"Hi." Angie waved.

"Who are you waving at?" Sarah asked.

"My baby is home." Kiara ran down the stairs jumping into Yugyeom's arms.

Leslie following her.

"Mark, she's in here." Angie pointed in the closet.

"Why?" Mark asked.

"Long story, not shortening it." Sarah walked out the closet.

"We're leaving." Jaebum and Youngjae announced.

"Going on a date." Sarah smiled.

Jaebum looked at her. She gave him an innocent smile.

"Aww cute." Angie smiled.

Jaebum rolled his eyes.

"You have a big mouth." He said.

"So do you." Sarah smiled.

"Aish." Jaebum clinched his jaw shut.

-*-*-*-

Everyone sat in the living room either watching tv or on their phones. Christy walked in with food.

"You're a blessing." Sarah got up from Mark's lap. "It's chicken right?"

"I want some." Kiara went to get up but Yugyoem locked his arms around her.

"We all need to sit down and talk." Christy looked at Jinyoung.

"About?" Angie asked.

"The boys had a meeting today." Christy said.

"Really, Jinyoung you weren't suppose to say anything." Mark shook his head.

"What?" The girls looked at them.

~*~*~*~

Quote: Things that are meant to happen will happen..it's called fate.

→ If you catch a mistake of mine please tell me ←