↠ 16 ↞

Leslie smiled and pecked his lips. BamBam's eyes widened but he smiled. He grabbed Leslie and pinned her to bed. Leslie smirked. BamBam leaned over and kissed her. Leslie ran her hands down his back pulling up his shirt. BamBam got the hint and took off his shirt. She scratched his back lightly with her nails. 

"That felt good." BamBam voice was low.  

He pulled up her shirt. Leslie sat up as BamBam took off her shirt. He reached behind her undoing her bra. He tossed it aside and laid her bed down now. BamBam ran his hand across Leslie's breasts. She bit her lip. 

"You like that?" BamBam smirked. 

He kissed her neck leaving love bites and hickeys. He moved lower teasing her nipple with his tongue. He enjoyed the reaction he was getting. Soft moans, her body shuddering under his. He fiddled around with her button on her jeans until he got it undone. He moved a bit pulling them off of her. He looked up at Leslie's her light brown eyes begging him to go faster. She wanted him. She needed him. Badly. 

BamBam smirked taking off his pants and boxers. Leslie sat up staring at him. She tilted her head a bit. Her eyes leaving his dick. She opened her mouth then closed it. She finally looked away. 

"Now I know what you meant when you said 'How you know I'm not big' you're big." Leslie's eyes scanned his naked body. 

He smiled with a little laugh and climbed into the bed. He reached and pulled her panties off. Leaving her naked too. 

"I don't know about you, but I can't wait any longer." He whispered in her ear. "Stay quiet Sweetheart." 

He grabbed a condom from his jean pocket. He looked down and looked at Leslie. 

"Wanna put it on?" BamBam smirked. 

"I-I..." Leslie didn't know what to say. 

She nodded and moved closer to him. She took the condom from him. 

"Pinch the tip and slid it on." BamBam smirked. 

Leslie nodded listening to what he said. BamBam hissed. Leslie's eyes widened. BamBam pushed her back. She squealed with a laughter. He moved between her legs. He grabbed her thigh fixing her position. He leaned down kissing her so she wouldn't make much noise as he thrusts inside her. 

She clung onto him as he pulled out slowly and thrusts in keeping a steady pace that was comfortable with her. 

"This is my first time." BamBam whispered into her ear. 

"Mine too." Leslie kissed his cheek. "I guess, you're mine forever." 

She flipped them over going down on him. Her eyes widened as he filled her deeply. BamBam gripped her hips and through his head back as Leslie moved picking up the pace. 

She leaned over clinging into him. He ran his nails down her back. He grabbed her hips turning them over so he'll in charge. BamBam groaned thrusting hard and faster. Leslie's arched her back. Their breathing matching. BamBam wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. 

"Cum for me Sweetheart." BamBam breathed. 

-*-*-*- 

Sarah laid facing Mark. Her eyes scanning his face. Mark smiled, opening his eyes. 

"Go to sleep." He mumbled. 

"I can't sleep." Sarah sighed. 

She already knew the night was going to be long. It's only twelve, everyone in the house was sleeping. Mark grabbed Sarah by the waist and pulled her closer to him. She fitted perfectly in his arms. He kissed her forehead. Mark began to hum and make circles on her arm. Sarah closed her eyes listening to his voice. 

Mark cupped her face. Smiled looking at her. 

"I-I think I love you." He whispered, kissing her lips lightly. 

Sarah wasn't asleep. She moved closer to him burying her face into his bare chest. 

"Sleep tight, my Princess." He wrapped his arms around her and let sleep take over him. 

~*~*~*~ 

Quote: Storms don't last forever