(16) Clearing The Air

*BRAD'S POV*

"Tris, what're you doing?" I spoke, sleepily, looking down at the blonde who was between my legs.

"Shush baby you'll see." He smirked and slowly began pulling my boxers down, revealing my boner.

I smiled, throwing my head back and letting Tristan do what he wanted to do. He left small kisses down my stomach which made me shake as he slowly made his way to my cock. Tris flicked his tongue over my tip a couple times which made me gasp. I looked down at him and watched his cheeky grin as he took a mouthful of my dick, sucking it hard.

"Oh fuck, Tristan, just like that." I groaned, thrusting my hips up into his mouth.

-

"Brad? What're you doing?" I felt Tristan shake me as I jumped up out of my dream. No.
No fucking way did I just dream that. It felt so real.

"What? Nothing." I said quickly, re-adjusting my hair and rubbing my eyes.

Tristan sat back and giggled to himself before biting his lip.

"Oh my god, Bradley. Did you just have a wet dream about me?" He licked his lips.

"No. What're you talking about." I said defensively, but really I was just hella embarrassed.

"You totally did, you were moaning my name in your sleep." Tris raised his eyebrow at me.

"I didn't!" Then I looked down at my underwear, which were completely soaked. I grabbed the cover and quickly covered my crotch area so Tristan wouldn't see, but he did.

"Oh look what we have here." Tristan chuckled, removing the covers to reveal my boxers which were soaked in my own cum. I felt my cheeks instantly go bright red.

"I need to change." I lifted myself up out of bed but I felt Tris pull me back.

"No you don't. Now tell me what you dreamt." Tris pulled me onto his lap, and I could feel his boner forming slowly beneath me.

"I-I just dreamt that-" I bit my lip as Tristan watched me struggle.

"Go on." Tristan said.

"I dreamt that you were sucking my dick." I quickly said, looking away from him.

"Oh really?" Tris said, smirking to himself. I rolled my eyes and tried to get up out of his lap, but Tristan was a lot stronger than me and he held me down.

"Babe, let me change." I said, hoping he'd find some compassion inside of him to let me change out of my cum filled underwear.

"What's the point?" Tristan chuckled, but before I could respond, he'd thrown me onto the bed and he was kissing down my chest, just like in my dream.

"Tristan, fuck." I groaned, needing his lips around my cock.

"You want it baby?" He teased, looking up at me.

"I want it so bad." I moaned.

Then I felt the blonde get up off of me and I shot up, confused.