Trust

Tord finally made it back to London from Norway. He yawned as be pulled his suitcase behind him, he was very hungry so he went to a place to eat. It was just pretzels he wanted but when he spoke, no one understood him. "Can I please just have pretzels..?" He askedm "I can't understand your accent sir.." They said, trying their hardest which got Tord frusterated so he slammed his hands on the counter.  "THE DAMN PRETZELS. THOSE!" He yelled causing a scene over..pretzels? He pointed to the pretzels as people were staring at him. "Forget it..I'll spend my money elsewhere.." he said angrily, though no one understood. He sighed and walked outside, getting a cab and riding back to the house. When he got there, he payed the cab driver and walked up to the door. He stood there for a second before gently and awkwardly knocking. "I GOT IT!" he heard a familiar british accent yell and footsteps came up to the door. It opened and it was Tom. "Tom who is it?!" Someone yelled from inside. "No one, Edd! Just the..garbage man!" He said. "Oh! Tell him, thanks for taking out trash!" Edd yelled happily. "Will do!" Tom yelled back, and lookes at Tord. "What do you want, Tord?" He asked, crossing his arms. "I..can you..get Matt and Edd..?" He asked, sounding very innocent. "No. You ruined them and don't deserve to see them." Tom answered, about to close the door. Tord started to tear up and forced a break down. "Please Tom! Don't leave me! I'm so sorry! Please!" He said, pushing the door back open, seeing Edd and Matt on the couch watching something about..cats? They saw him breaking down and looked at Tom who seemed embarrassed. "Tord.." Edd said, staring at him. Tord looked up, staring at Edd. "Edd...please..I beg of you....one more chance.." he says still crying. Edd being the cutie pie and happy soul he is smiled. "Okay!" He said. "What?!" Tord, Matt and Tom yelled. Tord was surprised. "But..he ruined my face! My pretty pretty face!" Matt said, pointing at his face. "And be ruined my bass!" Tom said angrily. "Yes..yes...he ruined everything but..I think we should give him another chance..besides, everyone makes mistakes. Tords was just worse than everyone elses." Edd smiled. "You mean it edd?!" He said, excited. "Yeah. And you can move back in too, but you'll have to sleep on the sofa." Edd said. "Thats fine! Thank you so much!" Tord said and shut the door, muttering and he grinned evily. "Sucker..."