Ethan coughed, looking down at his hands. "I don't want to keep it a secret! I wanna like talk to fans about stuff and like- I have so many awkward date stories and stuff always reminds me of you."

"He does talk about you a lot," Tyler confirmed, not looking up from his phone.

Mark chuckled a bit, a small smirk resting on his face. "Is that true?"

"Okay, before your ego gets too inflated," Ethan started, booping Mark's nose with a grin, "It's always the more embarrassing stories."

Mark rolled his eyes.

Of course they were the embarrassing stories.

"Like the time you accidentally ordered a suit two sizes too small for your guys' dinner date," Tyler remembered, making Mark glare at him as heat rushed rapidly to his cheeks.

"And the time Ethan got sick and you went to cook him some chicken and dumplings and set off the fire alarm while also burning your chicken and dumplings," Tyler added in with a cheeky smile, making Ethan laugh.

He had forgotten about that story, and it was clear from Mark's facial expressions that he wanted to forget about it too.

"Or at Christmas, Mark got me a t-shirt with his face on it and said that it was printing error when it was actually a picture of-" Ethan kept having little bursts of laughter between his sentences as he spoke.

"Ethan I swear to god," Mark grinned, finding his boyfriend's laughter contagious. Ethan smiled up at Mark innocently, "A dick."

"Ethan!" Mark shouted, tackling Ethan onto the couch. Ethan squealed beneath Mark as he was tickled, attempting to kick him off and push him away.

"M-Mark have mercy!" Ethan cried between giggles as Mark continued his little attack.

"Hell no, not after you keep exposing my ass!"

Ethan began to snort, "Literally on that t-shirt-"

"ETHAN."

Eventually, Mark stopped as Ethan practically begged him to and laid down beside his boyfriend. Ethan hummed as he felt Mark's strong arms wrap around his waist, pulling his back close to Mark's chest.

Ethan blushed slightly as he felt a kiss to the back of his neck.

"Love you," Mark hummed.

"Asshole," Ethan grinned, looking back at his cheeky boyfriend.

"Get a room," Tyler huffed as he stopped aiming his phone at them, beginning to type up a tweet.

Mark snapped to attention immediately, colour draining from his face as he realized what Tyler was doing.

"Tyler, no!" Mark began but the tweet was already posted. There was no going back.

Mark sat up, grabbing his phone as he saw the notification from Tyler's twitter.

Apocalypto_12: When will these two ever stop?

Down below was the video of the two of them having their little tickle fight and the cuddling and the kiss.

Mark fought the urge to snap at Tyler.

The reason why he wanted to keep the relationship a secret was because he was afraid of his fans hating the relationship he had with Ethan. He didn't care if he got hate towards the way he loved men as well as women, even if it was bad, he would rather have that than Ethan being bombarded with hate comments and such.

It had happened before in the past with his ex-girlfriend, and he certainly was not ready for Ethan to receive that kind of attention from his fan base.

"Mark," Ethan spoke up, smiling up at his boyfriend as he looked through the responses to Tyler's tweet.

crankybeth: @Apocalypto_12 AW OMG WHAT CUTIES

QueenOfCATSIPLIER: I totally called it guys

septicboi77: CRANKIPLIER AWAYYYY

Mark paused, his anger slowly dialing down as he kept reading the positive responses. There were still a few people who were a bit uncomfortable with the PDA and the ship in the video, which Mark understood completely.

"Well, it looks like we're going to have to make a video explaining what's up with us," Mark sighed as he looked through the tweets.

"I mean, it was gonna be found out sooner or later," Tyler pointed out. Mark glared at him for what felt like the millionth time in the past hour.

"Yeah, but the secret is out now. And it wasn't me who revealed it," Ethan added in, the cheekiness evident in his smile.

Mark facepalmed.

"Love you," Ethan hugged Mark's side happily as the older male rolled his eyes before kissing Ethan's head.

"Asshole."

• • •

1270 words
a lil short and sweet oneshot with lots of fluff

note: thank you so much for the reads and votes!! i know you probably hear this a lot, but thank you :) it means a lot