Persona q: unknown Episode2: where are we?

Persona belongs to atlas.

The story belongs to me.

Hope you enjoy

When they got out of the fortune teller booth they saw that the festival was still going and that there was a clock tower outside of the school yard. What is going on?

Sid: "I thought that the festival was suppose to be over by the time we got out of the booth?" he asked

Kira: "They were but I guess they decided to keep it going."

Marie: "But wouldn't they have made an announcement that the festival will go on or end?" She asked

Aki: "Yeah they would have said that they were going to continue the festival or that it was ending soon."

Minako: "This is kind of creepy what do you think we should do Nate?" she asked

Nate: "I think we should split up and search the school see if anything changed. Well meet back here once we found or haven't found anything. Also see if you all can find Yu or the others on the way call them over here.Ok."

M/M/A/S/K: "Got it!" they said

Once said they all split up to find clues on what's going on. During their search they found out that everybody kept saying the same thing over and over again and they didn't have any luck in finding Yu or the others. Soon all of them came back to regroup but two of them were missing.

Kira: "So did anyone get anything?"

Minako: "All I got was the same thing from everybody I keep asking them what's happing?And they say "the culter festival" then I ask why is it still going? Then they say "Let's go to the ring toss booth."

Sid: "What about Yu and the others did anybody find them?" he asked

Aki: "I didn't see any of them I even checked the roof they weren't there." She said but also noticed something. "Hey guys*gets their attention* where's Marie and Nate?" she asked

When they looked around them they finally notice that the two "weird people" in their group wasn't with them.

Sid: "I thought they were here with us. How did we not notice?" he asked. Next thing they knew their ear coms start ringing.

Marie (ear com.): "Hey guys it's me Marie I need you guys to come to my location quick."

Kira: "Where are you? And why? And have you seen Nate?" she asked

Marie (ear com.): "I'll explain when you get here. And I thought he was with you guys." She said.

Sid: "Well he should have his ear piece on so he should hear us so just tell us where you are." He said

Marie (ear com.): "I'm on the floor where to cosplay café is."

Minako: "Ok we'll be there." She says and Marie signs off.

They all started to walk around and see if they could find Marie or even Nate. Soon enough they found Marie in front of the..... "You in wonderland" display?

Marie: "*Sees the others* hey guys over here."

Kira: "What happen to the cosplay café?" she asked

Marie: "I don't know that's what I was wondering. Now the reason I wanted you guys over here with me is because this display was for some reason giving some strange energy."

Sid: "Hmm maybe we should go in and check it out."

Aki: "But what about Yagami shouldn't we wait for him?" she asked.