Persona Q: unknownEpisode1: an old friend.

Persona belongs to atlas.

The story belongs to me.

Hope you enjoy.

Today was a beautiful day in Yasoinaba. The birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and the sun is shining and everybody is wide awake and happy. Well almost everybody. Two teenagers were in their room fast asleep with the curtains closed, and lights off and they were sleeping peacefully. But with every night owl there's always the noise that makes them awake. And annoyed.

Nate/Kira: *Snoring*
???: "3,2,1."

*Alarm goes off*

Kira: "*Wakes up* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Nate: "*Wakes up* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!*falls off bed*

???: "*Turns off alarm* haha good morning Kids." He said.

Kira: "Ughhhh morning Adachi."

Nate: "*Faced on floor* morning Adachi."

The person that greeted them with also letting them get their ears hurt (mostly Nate cause of his wolf ears

The person that greeted them with also letting them get their ears hurt (mostly Nate cause of his wolf ears.) was the police dick, Tohru Adachi, he took a liking to the two when he met them at his partner Dojimas house. Yep that's right they're nephews to Dojima and cousins to both Nanako and Yu but these two aren't even siblings they're childhood friends. Nate lost his parents in an accident when he was 7 and Kira's family abandoned her when she was 8. As of right now they're 15 years old, made friends with their cousin's friends, go to Yasogami high, and currently live with Adachi.

Adachi: "*Helping Nate up* next time I have to record this happening to you two." He said while chuckling.

Kira: "*Irritated* or maybe you could just let us wake up when we want to instead." She said.

Nate: "*feeling pain* or at least lower the damn volume on the damn thing. My wolf ears are sensitive you know." He said holding his nose.

Adachi: "*Ruffling Nates hair* maybe I'll do Nates option. But aside from that you two need to get dressed and eat some breakfast your cousin is coming to walk with you two to school." He said still ruffling Nates hair.

Kira: "Oh yeah that's right today we're doing a culture festival at the school and the students and teachers from Gekkukon High are coming today too. I wonder how it's going to be." She said while grabbing her uniform and bag.

Nate: "I don't know but I bet it will be interesting. I wonder if we'll get the chance to see "her" again." He said while grabbing his uniform, glasses and bag as well.

Back before they went to Yasogami High the two of them went to Gekkukon High for a while before Dojima found them and took them back home with him. Only problem he didn't have enough room in his home for them so that's when Adachi came in. but again when they were in Gekkukon High they met a girl with crimson hair, red eyes, red headphones, and a number hairpin, her name was Minako Arisato. They were good friends but even though they wouldn't see each other again don't mean they can't keep in touch or still be friends.