**************************** The Next Day *****************************

Finn's POV:

I wake up to my alarm tone waking me up at the usual 5:30 in the morning. I stay up to watch the sun rise onto the horizion. The sun is shining right in my face and it feels like it's blinding me. I finally feel the urge to get out of my bed and go to take my shower. I take off my covers and I walk over to the bathroom, take my shower, do my hair into a slight quiff (which can take a long amount of time for a guy like me), and go back into my bedroom to change into my uniform. After that, I go down to the kitchen table so I can eat the breakfast my aunt made me. Mmm, British Pancakes... They taste so good with orange juice and syrup. Then, I go brush my teeth. Finally, I go back to my room because I have about half hour to spare. I don't want to be there early. Why would I want to show up early to go in a place that causes my head to hurt just by walking into it?

I go on my messages and I have a new message from Sarah. It was sent at 6:53am. Just when I got done getting ready.

sarahbear0528@gmail.com: Good Morning, Finn. :) xx

finnharries123@gmail.com: Good Morning, Sarah. xx

sarahbear0528@gmail.com: How is your morning so far?

finnharries123@gmail.com: It was good. Now... Great, since I recieved your message. :)

sarahbear0528@gmail.com: Aww, sweetie. :* Remember, we are meeting at the park at 3:30.

finnharries123@gmail.com: I know. I haven't forgotten. :)

"Finn! We have to leave! Or you're going to be late for school!" I look at the time and it's 7:17. Shit. I am going to be late.

finnharries123@gmail.com: Alright. I have to get going before I'm late. See you at 3:30 ;)

sarahbear0528@gmail.com: See you. ;) xx

I run downstairs and I run out the house. I see the expression on my aunt's face is not the happiest... But, at least I got down in 5 minutes. She drives me to the place that I have to go to against my will. I walk in to see that class hasn't started yet. Thank God. Everyone is just in the corridors or at their lockers getting their things ready for their next class. I scan the corridors and I guess Jack and/or Emmy isn't here. Whilst I'm just against my locker, I'm being eyed by this girl that I knew nothing about.

"Hey!" The girl yelled. I just ignored her. As she noticed, I saw her come up to me and just stared at me for long amount of time until I noticed.

"Uh... Hello?!"

"Hi?"

"So, no excitement?" She told me as if I stupid or something.

"Uh... Who are you?" Even though, I didn't want to cause awkwardness between us but, I didn't know who she was and she's trying to flirt with me in the morning like we we're boyfriend and girlfriend or something.

"Um, Emily... Your girlfriend?" I think she has the wrong person here and I know exactly who.

"Emily, I don't-"

"I know you were just joking, Jack." Oh Shit. No. No. NO.

"Yeah, but you don't under-" She interupted me by her lips pressing onto mine. I think that was a nice way of saying 'Good Morning'. I pushed her away as to see a person looking dissapointed a couple of feet in front of me.

Jack.

He ran over to see this twin brother making out with his girlfriend.

Shit.

"You. Fucking. Son. Of a. Bitch." He said angrily.

"Jack, I can explain!"

"Yeah. Do you care to explain why you were sucking my girlfriend's face off?" Oh Shit.

"No, no, no! It wasn't like that!"

"Well, that's what it looked like to me."

Emily just stood there looking so innocent, like she hadn't done a fucking thing. This bitch needed to speak up before I did.

"Jack, I didn't know! She just came up to me and-"

"And what? She kissed you? Finn... It just seems like you're making this up."

"I'm not, I swear!"

"Wow, Finn... How dumb do you think I am?"

"She thought I was you!"

"Emily... Is that true?" Just say 'Yes' and this whole thing will be dealt with.

"No. Why would I do that?" Wait... What the fuck? That's exactly what happened!

"See! Finn, how could you?"

"Jack, How are you going to believe her right away? She's lying! She was the one that kissed me! Jack-"

"Just save it, Finn. I... I c-can't believe you'd do s-something like this... I t-thought you were b-better than that." Jack said with his eyes getting watery.

"But, Jack! I'm telling the-"

"Just leave me alone, Finn. I thought you actually cared for me as my brother... But I guess not. " He said walking away from Emily and I and closer to his first period class.

***************************************************************************************

(A/N): Hoped you enjoyed that chapter! And if there is any errors, I will edit them later.

Sorry I didn't update this yesterday. I was quite busy and my brother took my computer before I was finished with my story. So yeah. And sorry for such the long wait. I had exams Monday through Thursday and I didn't have enough time to update that during the week.

The gif over there is of the new video (I know... It's hard to believe.) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And this is not the new video, but a video with Jack and Finn's long time friend: Will Darbyshire. His videos are awesome as well. This is him and Jackamo watching a video called 'The Vanishing' and the behind the scenes. What's special about it is that they made it... When they were fifteen years old! And it's pretty funny and I suggest you go watch it.

Okay, that's all.

M'kay.

See you Soon?