Chapter 7: On Trial

Azog led Fara down a dark corridor and then into a huge room filled with over a hundred orcs. Fara was tied up to a pole that was in the middle of the room by two orcs. She didn't struggle to get free, because she knew it would be useless. Another orc came up to her put a gag around her mouth, to which Fara let a cry that sounded more of a mumble.

        "This is Fara. I am sure you all know that we have had her help us since she was a child." Azog said to the crowd. "She will be on trial for rebellion and breaking her promise to stay loyal to us! Today we decide her fate, guilty or not guilty!" Azog called out to the crowd. A huge  roar of "guilty" came from the orcs. Azog had a smirk on his face, and bent to loosen the gag on Fara. "Do you admitt your decisions were wrong?" He asked her.

        Fara looked straight into Azog's eyes. "No!" She said firmly.

        "BRING OUT THE TORCH!" Azog angrily roared out. One of the orcs brought a torch and was heading towards Fara. She screamed out but the gag had been tied back around her. Fear struck her. She thought about Bilbo, Gandalf, the others, and especially Kili. They probably thought she had betrayed them. Fara wished she was with them again.

        Right before the torch was brought to Fara, the gaurd was taken down. Someone had tackled him and the torch went flying across the room. "NO!" Azog bellowed out. To Fara surprise,  Kili had been the one to bring the orc down. He quickly cut Fara loose and untied her gag.

        Kili gave Fara her sword and the two of them started slicing the crowd. However, they were fighting back as well. Azog himself marched right up to Fara and Kili. "Well, well, looks like your little friend is trying to save you!" He laughed with a smirk. Fara glared up him and before she could think, she sliced her sword through Azog. It didn't kill him, but it gave Kili and Fara enough time to escape. 

        The two ran from the fortress and into the forest, escaping Azog and the others.

AUTHOR'S NOTE! (Hey guys!! I hope you are enjoying my fanfic and I want to give credit to my very good friend Sarah who gave me the idea for this latest chapter!!! If weren't for her, I would probably still have writers block!!! And I hope to update soon, however I cannot promise it will be soon!! Also please leave comments and tell me what you think of my fanfic...it is my first one so I want to know what you guys!!! (:

  Okay bye!!! ♥♥)