Part 12

"You've got to be careful," Sal said, as we opened the door to my room, "he seems like bad news."

"Tell me about it," I sigh, "it's just never that easy to tell the good guys from the jerks."

"Well, if they cheat on you, that's kind of a sign."

I laugh sarcastically at this 'witty' joke, and cry inside quietly. I should've known he was an idiot.

I was nervous, in a way, of what I had just encountered. But also giddy, Sal had saved me! Someone from the telly just saved me from a punch!

"Why were we coming her again?" I asked.

"I need to shower off for a minute, I'll meet you back in a minute," Sal said calmly, like he hadn't just nearly begun a fight.

Minutes later, after mumbling sounds loudly, he was out of the shower. His hair was rarely not gelled into place- but floppy and messy. He was dressed, but he kept saying something about his hair in the mirror.

"You ok?" I asked, as Sal was looking exhausted.

"Yeah, I kinda need to look good for this interview, but I have no... no gel."

"It looks fine, your fans aren't gonna judge you for messy hair," I said, "people will watch it more because you've never had messy hair."

"I actually did in one challenge... years ago."

Throwback.

"Well, it looks fine, and we should be going." I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of my hotel room.

"Right, take the stairs and do not get seen by anyone who may be with Sam."

"Got it," Sal sighed, before leaping down the stairs.

We arrived just in time- with Joe, Q and Murr sat on a leather couch facing a huge block camera.

"Quick," Q beckoned Sal to sit next to him, "and what happened to your hair?"

"I had no time, ok?" Sal shot back.

"Hey Olivia," someone cut of my trail of thought. It was Rachel. From earlier.

"Hi! How are you?"

"I'm great thanks. These past few days have been a nightmare, but we get to rest after this interview. If you wouldn't mind staying quiet," I nodded.

And they began.

"Hi and welcome to our Impractical Jokers web chat," Joe started.

"Dude, it's just an interview," Q argued.

"There the same thing," Murr chimed in.

"Anyway," Sal said, "we will be reading questions that you, our fans, Have sent in."

"First question," Murr turned on the iPad, "where do you see yourself in 10 years?"

"Retired and old," Joe said. The guys laughed.

"If I'm not grey then, I think there is hope for everyone," Sal said. He kept thinking about his hair!

"Next question: what is your favourite city you've visited on tour?" Murr asked.

"Easy, NEW YORK!" Q shouted.

"I'd have to say Las Vegas..." Joe said, sadly.

Sal patted him on the back and replied, "New York, definitely.

"What have you done that you really enjoyed," Murr said.

Sal turned to me. "A lot."