Chapter 2 Who I Meet.

I dreamed of clouds. A girl appeared, she was naked, the clouds covering her curves. She whispered, "You've been chosen, you are the Xpher. You have the power....." she trailed off as she started to faded away. "What are you talking about? Wait I have questions. What do you mean by I've been chosen?" I said. It went all black.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ring! Ding! DIng! The sound of my alarm clock startled me so much I flopped off the bed like a fish and onto the floor of my bed room. Thump! I groaned as I rubbed my head. I looked at the alarm clock. "Shit!" I mumbled. " Its 6:33. I'm gonna be late!" 

I got dressed into a black sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and black Vans. I took my keys off the hook and opened the door. " Later mum." I called, but all I got was a muffled. "Love you!".

As I slowed down and stopped at the light, I heard a whistling sound then a boom. The ground shook. I continued driving, and then stopped at another light. I heard someone say "help.... please someone help"

I turned off my bike, and listened. "Someone.....please...help.." Somehow my ears pricked up on the sound. I was drawn helplessly to whatever was making the sound, leaving my bike behind.

It felt like I was waking for hours but, I look at my watch only 10 minutes had passed. My mind was on one thing and one thing only on my mind finding her. Who was this her you may ask. I have no idea.

I stopped at a small crater. Inside was a girl, about my age. She was beautiful beyond compare to anyone I had ever seen. She had blond hair, smooth pale skin, and as far as I could see green eyes.

I let go a breath that I didn't even know I had held. I stepped closer. She started to flinch away, I then realized she was naked. I immediately started to blush and I looked away. I couldn't help it but when I looked back I I noticed that she looked familiar. 

Are you just gonna stand there?!  A thick, Scottish, feminine voice said. I jumped back and said, "what the-! who said that?" It wasn't ya pa now was it? The voice said. "H-h-how did you do that?" I said  shakily. What do ya mean, lad? Ouch!(Scottish way for saying oh! or ooh) I know ye mean when me  in ya mind? He he why don'tcha help me get to my motha she live a cabin not far from here. "h-how" I stuttered. "do you talk in my mind when your b-body" I blushed again. "is so bruised." my body may be bruised but my mind is still conscious. There's a piece of fabric ova there wrap it around my body and take me jus' up the hill to my motha she'll now what to do.

A I carry her up the hill I see a wooden cabin up ahead. I leave with her mother as I climb down the hill to the crater, and somehow make it back to the road where my bike is. I look at my watch 7:50. Shit! I thought. I'm so bloody dead.

The day went by in a blur. When I went to bed all I could think about was her so I tried to contact her. I tried to think back when she spoke in my mind then suddenly, ey there lad'! "bloody-" I yelled I, yet again flop off my bed and onto the floor of my bedroom. I got up rubbing my head. Hey. I replied. What's your name? I asked. Its Katherine, yours? she replies. Daniel. I said. I heard a crack than a pop. I couldn't speak to her again. Frustrated I closed my eyes and dreamed of the blond, obviously Scottish beauty, Katherine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up. Its Saturday I can go up there and see how Katherine is. I went to the hill I first saw her at.  I was drawn to her somehow.

I have to udate this chapter even more!?!?! well the next chapters going to be in *********'s P.O.V sorry I can give no details! ta ta for now.