Arriving and Remembering

Chapter : Two

-------------------

A/N : Im writing this as I go along so sorry if its shitty .

------------------

□■□■ Haileys POV □■□■

          ~~~ Dream ~~~

No let me go !! I screamed but nothing came out of my mouth . The shadow quickly disappeared and I looked up to see a spooky looking house. It had white shudders that were half falling off and it was a red brick , Victorian house. It had a turret like side to it and a wrap around porch. As I traced the Windows I realised there was a girl dressed in a white robe , she looked around my age , eighteen . She lifted her hand and waved at me . I slowly lifted my left hand and waved , but right after she turned into a mist . Then the ground started shaking violently . Whats going on ? " Hailey " A soft voice echoed. Whos there ? " Hailey " It said again. How come I still cant talk ?

   ~~~~ End Of Dream ~~~~

" HAILEY GET UPPPP !!! " Jade yelled.

" Nooo " I groaned pulling the blanket up and over my head. She ripped the blanket from my grip thowing it off , letting the cold air hit my bare legs. " Go away " I moaned not wanting to get up. She stopped and left the room. What the hell ? It worked !! Wow im so amazed with my awesomeness .

" She wont get up " Wait is that Jade ? Who is she talking to ? I sat up waiting for her to walk through the bedroom door and when she did she had her phone in hand. Auugghh , who did she call ? " Okay here she is " She tried handing me the phone but I swatted it away. " She doesnt wanna talk to you Niall she say she wants to break- " I cut her off by grabbing the phone before she could finish.

" Hey don't listen to anything Jade said " I rushed.

" Its fine , get up because we will be there at eleven to pick you up "

" Thats in an hour !? " I shrieked.

" Yup " He popped the 'P' .

" Auugghh fine see you then . Bye . " I sighed.

" Bye " I pressed the ' end ' button then handed Jade her phone back. Slowly pulling myself out of bed I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.  Ahhhhh the horror !! My hair is a mess and I forgot to take my makeup off last night so I look like a racoon. I quickly threw on green skinny jeans with a croptop that said ' Hard Candy ' and a white tank top underneath , then moved onto my hair and face. I brushed my hair out then wet it letting my waves take over . I put on a couple coats of mascra and a dab of eyeliner , even though Niall hates it. I brushed my teeth and just as I was finishing someone banged on the door. Opening the door I was greeted by Liam . No not Liam Payne as in Jades boytfriend / one out of five of One Direction. I mean Liam Jades little brother , yeah I know her bro has the same name as her boyfriend. It really confuses people.

" Are you done ? " He complained . I took one last look in the mirror. 

" Now I am " I chirped pushing past him.

" Girls.... " He groaned.

" Boys ...." I copied his tone. Liam isn't that little , he's the same age as us . He's seventeen , while Jade and I are eighteen.  I set my stuff in Jades room then went to the kitchen where everyone was getting breakfast.  Amanda { Jades mum } was sitting in her chair and Andrew { Jades step dad } was getting some toast for himself.

" Morning Hailey " Amanda smiled.

" Morning " I replied stealing a piece of Jades toast and taking a bite.