Old friends

I opened the door to find a boy with black hair that covered one of his eyes he also wore a mask,but I don't know why."Ummmmmm hi I said,are you looking for someone?

===========Zane's P.O.V:==========
I expected Maddie to come to the door but instead I saw the cutest girl ever!She had (H/C)hair and gorgeous eyes that shined like the stars!"ummmmmmm hi she said are you also looking for someone also"?

=========Your P.O.V:=============
Then I heard another knock at the door "excuse me for a second.....sir.I opened the door and saw another boy but with Dark brown hair and green eyes"Hi i- Then Maddie came downstairs".(Y/N) i-......oh hi Garroth,Zane,Vlyad what do you guys need?

==========Vlyad's P.O.V:==========
A girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes and I said quietly "I swear she looked very familiar"!"Wait no she can't be or WAIT SHE IS"!Suddenly I hugged her.

=========Garroth's P.O.V:=========
I turned around and saw Vlyad hug the girl!

=========Zane's P.O.V:============
I turned around and saw Vlyad hug the girl I liked!"Huh I said?VLYAD GET OFF OF HER!!!!

=========Your P.O.V:=============
"Huh i said wh-why a-are you h-hugging m-me?.........dont you remember us (Y/N)!VLYAD!?!??!?!?!?!I hug back.ITS SO GREAT TO SEE U GUYS!"US TOO!"they all said in unison  and we all hagged eachother!

Byebye guys!💚💚💚

-Starlight