The shocking moment

I held the pregnancy test in my hand as i huddled over the toilet. I have been sitting here for three minutes waiting for it to turn. I hurried and put the test behind me as Mathew opened the bathroom door.

"Babe are you okay? You have been in here for over ten minutes" he said pulling at his hair.

"Im fine, its just my stomach is upset probably, something that i ate maybe?"
I said and shrugged.

"Oh alright, thats cool." he shrugged and closed the door leaving me here.

I took a glance at the test and dropped it on the ground. Im pregnant. I am going to ruin everything. I need to tell Mathew but he would probably leave me and laugh. He wont care. It has been a month ago since we had sex, i dont know what to do.

i slowly picked the pregnancy test up off the floor and threw it away. I opened the door and walked into the living room where Mathew was.

"You alright?" he put his arm around me and i nodded unsure of how to respond.

We have been together for three months and everything but not long enough to have a baby. If its going to bother me then i will have to tell someone!

I picked up my phone and left the room. I dialed Cameron's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" he said into the phone.

"Cameron" i cried because it was bothering me.

"Hannah? whats wrong? do i need to come pick you up?"

"Yes please." i am wailing out and im surprised Matthew hasn't heard me.

"Okay, i will be there in five." and then he hung up.

I sat on the chair in the guest room until he got here.

"Cameron" i ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hannah!" he yelled into my ear.

"I missed you." i chuckled.

"I missed you too." he guided me to his car.

"Okay, what is wrong? you were crying into the phone." he said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Cameron."

"Hannah?"

"Im pregnant." i cried.