Chapter :1 (Birthday🎂)

Start from the beginning

Me: Awesome!!kabir you are my best friend...

Kabir: Misha tum kitni bhulkar ho. ...

Me : yes you are right.....

Kabir: Misha kal hume ek important party mein jana hai......

Misha: Are ha.....

Lo karlo baat.....I am talking about my birthday and ye log....never mind....Soon they bid me good bye.......Abhay bhi subah jaldi chla gya.......aur subah se baat bhi nahi ki......to divert my mind from endless thoughts.....first I watched movies....then listened music....then kept myself in gardening.......kya karu phir bhi time paas nahi ho raha......Mujhe jaldi se office join kr lena chahiye...aise to mai roz bore ho jaugi.....

Abhay's Pov:

I came early in morning when Piya was sleeping.....I avoided talking her.....ignoring her phone calls.......

*
I reached home.....I hope piya fall asleep......As I sneaked in the room.....Piya was sitting on sofa....she fell asleep there waiting for me....I am sorry Piya.........I closed the door.....
Everyone gathered in hall.....

Me: We have only one and half hours..... hurry up......

We all started doing our works......Five minutes left.......I entered the room with cake that I baked for her ......with the help of my lovely mother in law........I placed the cake on table.......And the countdown begins......I kissed her forehead......She woke up.....

Piya: Abhay tum aa gaye....

Piya's POV:

I woke up when I felt Abhay was around.....When I opened my eyes.....room was decorated with candles and balloons everywhere.......And Abhay was kneeling near sofa .....cake on table......he pecked my lips.....

Abhay: Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!

Me: Abhay tumhe yaad tha......I love you so much.......

Abhay: Mujhe hi nahi sabko yaad tha .....bs sab pretend kr rahe the ......just to surprise you......chlo ab jaldi se cake cut kro....phir niche bhi jaana hai.....blow the candle and make a wish......

Me: Meri to bs ek hi wish hai ......wo ho tum......I wish ki tum hamesha safe raho....or tum par aane waali har musibat muj pr aa jaye......aur hum hamesha saath rahe.....

Abhay: this is not fair.......God piya pr koyi musibat na aaye.....bs piya thori pagal hai......uski je waali wish puri mat krna......

Me: Abhay.....tum bhi na.....

Then I blew the candle.....And made my wish.....cut the make....And feed each other.......

Abhay: Tumhare lips pr wo cream lgi hai.....

He kissed it away......Then I quickly got ready and came downstairs with Abhay hand in hand....... Everyone wished me happy birthday in unison.......Hall was well decorated........They handed me gifts.....After some fun shun.....Its time to cut the cake......it was multilayered and multi flavoured.......I cut the cake and feed to everyone present there......

Me: ye small cakes kiske liye hai......

I wondered looking at five-six small cakes ......Misha and Kabir gave me naughty smile......And she picked up the cake and smashed on my face.....

Misha: Happy birthday my lovely sis......

Mishaaaaa.....I screamed......I picked the cake and was about to smash on her face but she moved aside and cake hit Abhay's face......he too picked up and targeted me but hit Kabir......soon we all drifted into cake fight.........All were covered with cake and cream......we all laughed and clicked some pics capturing the beautiful memories......Soon they bid us good bye.......and we retired to our rooms.......after taking shower.......Abhay back hugged me......

Abhay: Did you like the surprise??

Me: it was awesome......ye mera sabse best birthday tha ..... Thanks Abhay for making it special.......

Abhay: ye to kuch bhi nahi hai.....Abhi to bs tumhara special day start hua hai.....mera gift to baaki hai......Ok now tell me what you want as your Birthday present......

Me: I just want you......by my side loving and caring me forever.....

Abhay: Piya put a tear drop in the ocean. When you find it ......that is when I'll stop loving you.......aisa kabhi hoga nahi.......I will be always there for you....

Me: Awww....my sweet Abhay itni romantic baatein kaha se aati hai ...

Abhay: from depth of my heart.....

Me: you know what Abhay....
each day I love you more......Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. I love you......

Abhay: I love you too.....Piya tell na what is your birthday wish .....I might not be jinnee but I wanna fulfill your every wish and dream.......I am not jinnee lamp but you can rub me anytime for your wish......kya hukam hai mere aaka......

Me: Awww.......dramebaaz Abhay.......I am very happy Abhay.....God gave me everything........but I have a wish..... I wanna visit my Mom's grave in Mumbai......I miss her a lot.....I wish wo mere saath hote .......hum dono ko aise khush dekhte........

Abhay: Piya relax..... Please don't cry......Meri mother in law ko bilkul aacha nahi lgega ki maine unki pyaari beti ko uske birthday waale din rone diya......Now please stop crying.......hum aaj jaayege Mumbai.......Now get some sleep.........

Me: I love you....

Abhay: I love you too.....

He kissed my forehead and soon we drifted in deep sleep in each others embrace......

*******

Thanks for reading.... Please vote and comment your suggestions..
Happy reading and keep smiling...