Hey Guys

Many of you have been commenting or messaging me as to when I am going to update again and I want to tell you now.

Your guess is as good as mine right now.

I am writing as much as I can in my spare time. I just started my senior year and am working at a resteraunt that is going up on September 5th. I'm hoping to sit down and write as much as I can whenever I catch a break but between chores, homework, and work I don't really have time right now. It doesnt really help that I am president of the French club this year either and am having issues with my car.

I'm going to try and sit down with my schedules and find some time to write but it may take a week or two. I do however apologize for the lack of updates and will try and post a bonus chapter or something similar when I update next.

I only ask my readers will stick with me and hopefully I will have some time soon. I'm sorry guys, because I really am trying my best.

I dont mean to have so many excuses but I legit have no time in my life right now. I seriously got only 6 hours of sleep in total last week and weekend combined. And it looks like it might be less this week if last night was anything to go by.

Again, I'm really sorry guys and I will try to posr as soon as I can. This story, will have an ending. I just dont yet know when it will be.

Deepest Apologies,

-Author