Over the Holidays part 1

(Dress and hair style for Christmas party above or on the side)

RILEY POV-

I was sitting with Draco in the library of Malfoy Manor when Dobby popped into the room. I gave him a small smile and he looked towards Draco.

"Master Lucius requests your presence in his study Master Draco. He also wishes to see Miss Riley."

"Alright then. Come on Riley." I followed Draco a couple of floors down before we reached an elegant door. Draco knocked and we waited for a response to come in. Once inside, I saw Draco's parents sitting around the desk in the middle of the room.

"Hello children. I called you in here because we are throwing a Christmas party tonight and I need the two of you to go clean up and look presentable." Lucius stated.

Why do I have a feeling he's talking mostly to me because I'm a Weasley.

"Yes Sir," we both replied before we left the room with Narcissa. Draco ran off to go get ready and do his hair (as if he doesn't take long enough to do it) and Narcissa told me to follow her.

"Do you have many dresses with you Riley?"

"No Mrs. Malfoy. I only brought the one for the Holidays. I didn't think you would be hosting a party. Let alone one I could attend."

"Of course. You're a guest here and we want you to feel comfortable. Lucius might not be too kind but he will soon realize that you are not the same as your parents. The way Draco speaks about you, I'm surprised he hasn't found that out already."

"Draco talks about me?"

"All of the time. It's adorable really. But that's getting off topic. Inside this room is what I want to show you." She opened the doors and I saw a giant walk in closet with many different dresses, robes, and other clothing inside. I also saw a corner full of jewelry and a rack of many different shoes. "I said I wanted you to be comfortable so pick one out and you can have it. I hardly wear any of this stuff anymore. It's mostly from my Hogwarts days and before I was pregnant with Draco."

"I couldn't possibly take one of these from you. They look so beautiful."

"Which is why I want you to take one. Or even two if you'd like. They are just taking up space and I don't think they would fit me anymore. Let alone look the same."

"But there are spells that help with resizing clothes. Mum had to do that with a lot of our old clothes. Some I gave to Ginny or some my brothers have passed on."

"You don't have to be so awkward about it Riley. Go ahead a take whatever you'd like. Consider it an early Christmas present. I'm sure that it's okay."

"...thank you Mrs. Malfoy."

"You can call me Cissy dear. Everyone does." She chuckled a little and I started looking trough the dresses. I found one that had a green skirt and black long sleeve top with a lace design around the neck that was gorgeous. "I have a matching pair of green heels for that you can take as well."

"Thank you Mrs- Cissy." She laughed lightly before we went back to my room and she helped me with my firey hair. "Thank you for doing this. I'm sorry if it's too much trouble."

"Not at all. I've always wanted a daughter but Lucius said that because we have a child to carry on the Malfoy name already that there is no point in having another. I personally think he just doesn't want to have to one day give a daughter away to another man."

I laughed at her little comment about Lucius before she smiled at her work. I quickly changed and we only had to touch up the hair slightly before I put on the shoes and put on a faint shade of blush and lip gloss.

"You look lovely Riley." I looked into the mirror and saw a completely different version of myself. Instead of the poor looking girl you'd expect in Gryffindor, I saw an elegant looking Slytherin girl who seemed to shine brightly.

"Thank you Cissy. I don't even recognize myself at the moment."

"You don't look that different Love. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go get ready myself. Doesn't take me too long by now."

I gave her a smile as she left before I heard struggling from next door. I left my room and walked to Draco's room to see him fooling around with a tie. I gave a light giggle and he heard it.

"Who's there?"

"Just your favorite person."

"Blaise?"

"No you peasant. Your favorite queen."

"Victoria?"

"Riley!" I gave his smirking face a small glare before he went back to his tie. "You need any help?"

"I don't know. I usually use magic to fix my tie at school but I have no way of using it right now since we aren't on school grounds."

"Let me help you."

I walked over and took the tie from his hands before I started to tie it myself.

"How do you know how to do this?"

"Sometimes I help Dad or my brothers tie their ties when Mum can't do it. I've taught Ginny how to as well."

"Well you're pretty good as far as I can tell. Except it won't look all that neat knowing how Ron has his tie and- ack!"

"I'm sorry. Did I tighten it too much?" I gave him and innocent smile and he just playfully glared before pushy my shoulder lightly. I heard a throat clear from behind and turned to face Lucius and Narcissa.

"You two look so cute," Narcissa satiated as she walked over and put a few finishing touches on us. Lucius gave a nod of approval before we all made our way downstairs. The doors of the Manor would open soon and the party would begin.

Riley was very curious as to how well tonight would go. But what she didn't know was that there were a few crashers who would be arriving as well.