Chapter Five: For Now

Start from the beginning

|[ Your View ]|

As I walked back to my homeroom, whipping the tears that were left on my face. Calming myself down before entering the classroom.  I was immediately bombarded with questions about Izuku though. 

"(N/N)! Is Deku okay?" Uraraka asked while running up to me.

"Yea he's fine, almost fully healed thanks to Recovery Girl!" I said smiling. 

"That's Good!" Uraraka smiled.

"Sorry, you didn't get to participate in the activity with combat class today." She continued.

It's Okay! I was an extra that the school put in because I was recommended." I kinda explained.

"But I thought I saw you at the entrance exam?"

"Oh, I still had to take it because I enrolled late."

I looked over to Kacchan who was sitting in the corner, Boy was he angry! He was being just an asshole during the combat practice. I just wanted to punch him the face but I knew that wasn't going to benefit anyone.

Uraraka and I kept talking about Pro Heros and their quirks. Now I know why her and Izuku get along together so well. 

But just before we were dismissed Kacchan Stormed out of the school 10 minutes early. Not so long after Izuku walks in. I blushed, looking away recalling what happened.

"Izuku!" Most of the class started to ask him questions and how he was doing.

I almost laughed at the fact that he was flustered the whole time. He makes eye contact with me, smiling, before looking around the room.

"Hey, where's Kacchan?" Izuku asked.

"He just left the building a few seconds ago."

I see Izuku jog out the classroom to catch up with Kacchan. I decide to follow him, just to make sure Kacchan doesn't try any funny business.

I just hid behind a bush and listened to the conversation, wanting for Kacchan to charge at Izuku. 

"Kacchan! I wasn't Lying about not having a quirk...This...T-This quirk was given to me!" I heard Izuku said to Kacchan.

My eyes widen in shock as I heard Izuku. I was about to step out but I saw Kacchan with tears in his eyes and he started to yell.

"I'm not stupid Deku!! Stop LYING you idiot! I know I have a lot to learn!!" He continues about how amazing  Todoroki and Yaoyorozu's powers were. 

"Next Time, DEKU I WILL WIN NEXT TIME WE BATTLE!!" He yelled before storming off. 

|[ Time Skip ]|

Once I was home I kept the secret about Izuku telling Kacchan about his quirk.

Plus, Kacchan didn't even believe him.

As I was getting ready for bed, I started to feel a little dizzy. My breath started to quicken as I felt a familiar burning sensation rush throughout my body. I started to cough violently as I saw my health bracelet turn orange to red.

"Warning: Health level is Red," It repeated a few times. 

I rushed to grab my medicine, taking the syringe and filling it before quickly searching for my veins. Injecting it, I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs. I see Uncle Toshi coming over to comfort me.

He took out the syringe making me sit down on the toilet seat, rubbing my back, trying to help me get my breath steady. 

"Health level is rising: Green,"  

"I'll go make you some tea, finish getting ready for bed, okay?" He said, before hesitantly leaving me.

I stood up as I looked in the mirror. I looked in disgust at the mirror as I saw my face, I turned on the facet as splashed water on my face and the mirror. I walked out the bathroom and into my bedroom as Uncle Toshi set a cup of tea on my nightstand.

I finished drinking my tea and settled into my bed while thinking of Izuku. But I couldn't shake off this unsettling feeling. 

|[ ??? View ]|

I grabbed a newspaper and saw that All Might had joined U.A. to become a teacher. 

"I wonder what would happen if the "Symbol Of Peace" was no longer here?" I smiled, reflecting on my idea.

"What do you think, Tomura?" I questioned.

"I think it'll be a great game to play," 

=====================

[ Edited ]

Word Count: 1292