15. The hidden plans for a biggest thing...

Almost 10 days right..... Since, I updated this story... Purposely delayed as the votes are not coming up... But considering to my loved ones demand and accepting my loyal voting buddies wishes , Im giving up and updating this story....

The more the number of votes, the updates will be quicker. . This story is nearing it closure and Im expecting some more support from you all....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now to shot. 15:

Abhi is leaning on the royal couch and pragya is seen lying on abhi's broad chest... Abhi caress pragya's head and keeps on kissing her...

Pragya: Abhi

Pragya: Abhi... Im getting nervous and scared...

Abhi: what happened to my bold princess... You are a strong girl and why are you talking like this.... You are a brave warrior pragya..
I always adore your sword handling techinques, clever fighting tactics and how quick you are in accessing and handling the tricky and dangerous situations very bravely....

Now what is bothering to my princess... Moreover you are not alone... Im also with you... We have a strong weapon with us - our love... Then what ... even death can not near you when Im with you....

Pragya: I know that my abhi is always there for me... But what scares me is that I cant live without you.... I know our love is way too strong but if any wrong happens to our love, I cant even survive.....

We will be together like this na abhi.... We wont get separated right... I want you abhi and I cant imagine a life without you for a single second too....

Abhi pulls pragya closer : Hey my princess... Look up... Dont be weak pragya... No one can dare to separate us... We will be together forever.... I promise that we will get married soon and will stay happily together always....

Pragya: Abhi... What will happen to our kingdoms... Just think of that... My kingdom needs a king... Your kingdom needs a queen... You and I were declared to be the future king and queen..

What are we going to do now??? Its not possible to rule the kingdoms at the same time and we cant stay away from each other too... My head is spinning with these questions...

Im not bothering anything about what our parents reactions and Im not going to care about that even for a bit too... They have lose all the right on us when they have hidden our true identity and kept us in dark... They even cant take decisions on our lives as they did a big sin...

What makes me worried is that what will our citizens do and what will the future of our kingdoms???? Who is going to rule??? Cant figure out what we will be the pressureful situation we are going to handle... 😢😢😢😢

Abhi wipes pragya's tears and kisses her lovingly...

Abhi: pragya.. you believe me right..

Pragya: Yes...