Day 3 pt. 3

Your p.o.v

I was going to history when I saw P.J he walked over to me. "Um.. Hey sorry about yesterday" he says. "Heh it is no problem if anything I should thank you it has been a long time since I have had a fight" I say as he stares at me in disbelief. "Is your hand ok" he asks. "Yea" I say. "Want to sit with my group at lunch" he asks. "Sure I would love to" I say. "Well I gotta go to history" he says. "Same" I say. We arrive at the history door my bro was already there.He glares at P.J. "Hello earth to nightmare" I say as he stops glaring. "Can you stop glaring at my friend" I say and he gives me a 'really' look. "Yep" I say and give him a hug. "And there is your daily hug" I say. I walk to the back and P.J sits beside me. "Why did you hug him" he says sounding jelly. "He is my bro" I say plainly and shrug he looked shocked. The class comes in and we begin.

*Time skip after history*

I was leaving history and slowly walking to lunch as P.J run ahead. I speed up and reach the lunch room. I walk to P.J's table and see a bunny flirting with P.J. I snicker as P.J gives me a 'help' face. I walk over. "Hey cottontail let go of my friend" I say and here some 'ohhhhhs' in the background. "My name is not cottontail and no" she says. "Please" I say. "No ugly" she says letting go of P.J and her friends snicker. I guess it is time to roast dis bunny. "Guess what ugly starts with. U." I say and hear horror's, fresh's, and P.J's group go 'ohhhhhh'. "I ain't ugly b*tch" she says. "B*tchs are female dogs. Dogs bark. Bark is on trees. Trees are nature. Nature is beautiful so thank you for the compliment" I say. She just huffs and turns away. I sit down. "Heh" I say. "Thank you" P.J says. "No problem" I say.