First day pt.3

Y/n p.o.v

I watch all the students come in. I see the teacher come in after them.

Teacher:

"Ok MaGgOtS I Am CoAcH eRrOr

"Ok MaGgOtS I Am CoAcH eRrOr. wE gOt A nEw StUdEnT. cOmE iNtRoDuCe YoUrSeLf" he says. I walk up to the front and see a yellow hue on his face. "I am y/n. I am 15. I like art,sports, and music" I say bluntly and go back to my seat. "Ok ToDaY wE wIlL pLaY dOdGeBaLl" coach error says. I stand up and walk with all the nerds to one side. We start playing. One of the jocks threw a ball at me. I dodged it. I picked the ball up and threw it back at him and hit him. I smirked.

*Time skip only you and p.j are left*

P.J. threw a ball at me and I caught it. To easy. I won the game for the nerds. I walk up to coach error. "What's next coach" I say. "WhIlE eVeRyOnE cOoLs DoWn YoU cAn RuN" he says. (I am going to stop doing the error voice.) "Ok"I say and start running backwards.

*Time skip after 30 laps backwards*

I stop after doing 30 laps without breaking a sweat and see everyone staring at me. "What" I say. "You ran 30 laps backwards without breaking a sweat" p.j. says. The bell rings I check my schedule and see I have music next. 'Yessssss' I think smiling. I walk to music. I see that the teacher is already there.

Teacher:

"Hey" I say

"Hey" I say. "Hi are you new" she asks. "Yes" I say. "Ok I am mrs.Shyren" she says. "I am y/n" I say as the bell rings. I sit down. Everyone comes in. "Ok class we have a new student. Y/n come introduce yourself." Mrs.Shyren says. I walk up to the front. "Hello I am y/n." I say plainly and sit down.

*Time skip to the end of music*

I look and see I have history next. I meet palette and go to history with him. Once we get there it is completely empty. I sit in the back and wait for the teacher. The  teacher comes in. I freeze.

Teacher:

He looks down and starts reading

He looks down and starts reading. I walk up to him. I tap on his shoulder. He looks up and sees me and his eyes widen. He stands up. "Midnight." He says. "Nighty" I say. Palette just stares confused. I hug nighty. He hugs back.

*Palette p.o.v*

"Um... Y/n?" I say

*Y/n p.o.v*

"Um... Y/n?" palette says. "Yea" I say as I stopping hugging nighty. "What was that about" palette asks. "Oh well nighty here is my brother" I say as palette's eyes widen. I sit down as the rest of the students came in.

*Time skip to the end of school cause*

I was standing out front with fresh waiting for horror cause me and them were gonna hang out.

Horror:

I see him walking out and wave him over

I see him walking out and wave him over. He walks over. "Ok. Wanna take a shortcut" I ask. "Yea" he says. "Ok" I say and take his hand and fresh's hand. they blush a bit. I teleport us to my mansion. they stares amazed. "You live in a mansion and you can teleport" fresh says/yells. "Yea" I say.