The living room wasn't quiet, cause it so, stiles would have figured out that something was off. They all just spoke to each other normally while Lydia acted.

"Babe?" She whispered and immediately got Stiles' attention. He looked down at her tired eyes.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked and removed a strand of hair away from her forehead. Lydia closed her eyes completely and nodded slightly. Stiles nodded along with her and kissed her forehead gently.

"Okay then," he mumbled before Lydia stood slowly up as if she was tired and exhausted. Stiles stood up too and caught everybody's attention.

"Eh, thanks for a lovely evening but I think we have to get going," he kissed Melissa's and Natalies cheeks while shaking their hand. He patted his father's shoulder and also Scott before taking Lydias jacket from the couch. She turned around as he put it on her.

Lydia turned to them all befire they left and winked while hiding the camera in her pocket.

As soon as the door closed, they all laughed and clapped. Scott turned the television on and immediately did what he had to do.

Lydia turned the camera on even though it was in her jacket pocket. They couldn't see anything but darkness and the sound of the jeep driving. Kira held Allison's hand as excitement hit her.

"Don't sleep just yet baby, you have to get in your pyjamas,"

Stiles held her hand and interwined their hands while he drove with the one left hand of his.

"Yeah, yeah,"

She lifted his hand and kissed it. Nothing much happened on the way back, only small compliments about how beautiful his girl was. It was also one of his favourite subjects to talk about and Lydia would get flattered ever single time.

Natalie and the other girls would just giggle at how adorable they were even though they all were used to him saying that. He always does.

Stiles parked the car in front of their house that he had surprised her with months ago. Getting a house for him and Lydia to live in was always one of his predictions and goal to achieve in his life. He eventually got the money and worked his way up even though he didn't have to. She waited for him to ask her out for years too. Now they were in their twenties and living happily.

Stiles opened her door, and before she could set her foot on the ground, he decided to carry her all the way back to their house. He groaned and grabbed tight around her legs and back.

Lydia chuckled and told him that she could walk by herself.

"I gotta carry my tired Princess!" He yelled just to annoy their neighbours that complained about them every other night.

"Shh!" Lydia giggled and put her forefinger on his wet lips. Stiles chukled and groaned loud as he quickly kissed her puffy lips.

"God, I love the face of yours," he half whispered. Lydia almost forgot that her father in law and many other relatives could hear them. The video was still playing and all of them freaked out at home. The sheriff was the most smiling freak along with Melissa at the moment. He was really proud of his son. He had raised a son even better than himself.

Stiles even carried Lydia upstairs and put her on bed while he left the room for a second to do something Fbi related. Lydia immediately took off her jacket and took out the camera. She put it in a corner of their bedroom where you could see almost everything.

The whole family jumped on their seats and couldn't manage to sit still for even a sec.

Lydia took her shorts out of her closet and a big t-shirt that she had stolen from Stiles. She went to the bathroom and changed there because of the video camera.