"Bitch shut the fuck!" I said standing up to throw my trash away.

"Bitch? I'll show you a bitch. Just wait. " He said hugging me from behind and squeezing by butt. I elbowed him in the stomach as hard as I could. He grabbed his stomach and groaned in pain.

We walked away from the food court.

"Where you wanna go now?" He asked.

"Nowhere now. Kay ain't no where around. Wait. Where is she?" i asked.

"With K.D" He said. K.D is Kendrick's Nickname. "Wanna go to my house?" He asked.

"Ion even like you. So no. " I said.

He chuckled. "You didn't say that yesterday"

_____________________________________________

We pulled up to his house. Let me tell you, This house is HUGE! 3 story house, but bigger than mines.

He drove me and him in his car, and got someone to drive my car over to his house.

We walked in after he put the password in. I didn't bother to know, so i looked the other way. He grabbed my hand and walked in. It had Black and White everything.

He lead me upstairs to where i'm guessing is his room.

He opened the double doors and it looked like two of his living rooms combined. I walked in and sat on his bed. He changed into some basketball shorts and a black v-neck.

When he took that shirt off, I nearly fainted. He a 8 Pack and abs for days. His muscles showed and lord did he have 'em.

He walked over and laid across the bed on his back.

I reached across him and grabbed the remote off his night stand. I turned to SirusXm The Heat and listened to 'Part II ( On the Run )' by Beyonce and Jay Z.

" Yes! I love this song!" I yelled.

He chuckled. I punched him in his stomach, and he flipped me over so that he was on top of me.

"Movee. " I said.

"Nooo"  He said in the same whiney voice i gave him.

I tried to hide the smile that formed on my lips, but they slipped out.

"Aww, You're so cute" He told me.

"So I've been told"  I replied with a smirk.

"Feisty much." He said.

"Get off me. " I said.

"Make me"  I tried to flip us over, but he was Wayy to strong. " You know the only way I'm gonna move" He said then puckered his lips. I gave him a peck then pulled away. I looked around the room as I felt him staring at me. 

I leaned back up and kissed him like he wanted it. I pulled away before the kiss became heated. I rolled across the bed and turned to 'Bring it!' .I swear i love Kayla! Ion know what Sunjay be doing, but she alright. Mrs.D don't play though!

He came behind me, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I soon fell asleep.

I woke up in a empty bed. I checked the time and it was 7:15 p.m. I turned the lights and television off. Walking down stairs, My pone vibrated in my hand. I opened the message from Ashton. It said ' Left. Had to handle business.' I didn't reply back.

I locked up the house and drove home.

I walked inside and smelt food. I smelled macaroni, baked chicken, fried pork-chops, greens, and cornbread.