Old story 3:Fnaf 2 scenario

Start from the beginning

You awoken with your mask on you took it off, there appeared a man with white hair( Not white hair like an old dude) with a little hint of pink highlights and with a left golden eye then a right eye with complete black.  Instead of screaming you looked at him " I take it your The Mangle?" You asked " Yea what about that?" Mangle hissed, you shook his hand which fell off " You should of not have done that" Mangle growled, you gave an amazed look " Could you turn into your animatronic form?" You kindly asked.

Mangle sighed and did so, you grabbed a screwdriver and partly fixed his legs and arms " There you can walk properly" you smiled, Mangle gave a confused look you notice his neck was place in a odd position " Is that extra head bothering you?" Mangle nodded, you slowly took of the head(I'm so sorry endo!:( )  " There" you marveled at your correction " Thanks, and sorry about scaring you" Mangle apologized. You looked at Mangle " Apology accepted!" You shook Mangle's hand which didn't fall of.

Mangle notice the time and left when you were watching the others.

Toy Chico

You never liked the old animatronics, mostly Old Chico since he has no hands sadly.

You notice all the animatronics were in there place so, out of boredom you fell sleep.

You woke up, you felt someone's warm breath hit the back of your neck, you turned around " Welcome back Sweetie!" it was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes  you jumped out, " How long was I out?" You yelled to yourself, the boy smiled " About, 20 minutes" " How long was I in your lap?" You asked " I say about, 18 minutes" the boy responded. You looked at him " Who are you?" You asked, the boy smiled " I'm Chico!" Chico introduced himself, he shook your hand " Nice to meet you, are you Miss (l/n)?" You nodded " Well then Miss-" Chico looked it was Old Bonnie, he quickly covered your head with the mask.

After a while Bonnie was gone, you took your mask off " Thanks-" you stopped, Chico was gone.

The Marionette

As you watch the animatronics you forgot to play the music box, when you realized your mistake, you were now on death row. You saw the puppet come out of its box, you were done for.

You tried to hide, but you couldn't find a place to hide from the puppet, you shut your eyes tight hoping the for that animatronic to get it over with. You felt two hands touch your shoulder " Boo" a light whisper went into your ear, you freaked out so the only thing you did was to beat the intruder with your tablet. The intruder took the tablet away and place in on the table " Ow, that really hurt" he grunted, you looked at him, he had a black tux, and a mask.

You realized he strangely looked like the puppet " Are you the puppet?" You shaked, the man smiled " Yep, and it's Marionette" Marionette added," What was that?" You asked, you couldn't hear him due to the mask on his face, Marionette took of his mask, there showed fair skin and eyes that had silver pupils, "I said, Marionette" he repeated.

You looked at him curiously " You not going to kill me?" You said with a very calm tone, " Well, I was going to but I feel that you and I are going to get along," Marionette smiled " Oh, I didn't catch your name" " It's (y/n)" you grinned " Well, nice to meet you" Marionette welcomed warmly. Marionette then left the room with out a trace.

Jeremy Fitzgerald

You were told, you were assigned with a partner which made you excited your weren't alone with killer bots.

As you walked in the hall at 11:30 you were at the office you looked for your partner  but no sign of him or her. You went further into the room, but you got knocked out with something.

You woke up still on the floor, you saw a man next to you on his knees " Oh god, oh god, I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry! I-I didn't mean to- I-I mean I thought you were Bonnie!" He quivered, you patted his head " It's ok, I'm use to taking many blows to the head, I'm (y/n), and you are?" You asked, he gave an awkward blush " I-I'm J-Jeremy, Jeremy Fitzgerald" Jeremy introduced.