chapter 1

(Okay this is future me, so yes this chapter is short and kinda sounds boring, but I promise they get better. So keep on reading love ya 💜)

I was on the run, I couldn't take that orphanage any longer. The caretakers were just rude and hateful to me.

I was just walking down the street (which wasn't busy surprisingly). But then I saw two people, a woman and her baby trapped in a small building on fire. I panicked and called 911, they said they would get there as soon as they could. They reminded me to stay on the phone, I knew they wouldn't make it in time though.

I started ramming the door, hurting my shoulder,I didn't care. Finally, the door budged open and they got out safely. The woman looked very light headed and I was worried "Are you okay ma'am" I asked. "yes I'm okay but dizzy" she said.

Just then the ambulance arrived, the woman wanted me to come with her and call her husband and tell him what had happened. By now my arm was bruised and hurt badly, but I didn't care right now.

She gave me the number and I called him, something about his voice sounded familiar but I couldn't figure it out. As soon as I hung up with him I realized that I was talking to MATTHIAS, but that means I just saved AMANDA AND LUNA oh my God. This was amazing but I wasn't going to be all fangirling because it's wasn't the time to.

-skip to the hospital-

We were just waiting in the hospital for Matt to come. I was just holding Luna in my arms and thinking if this was a dream.

"What's wrong sweetheart, by the way, what's your name?" Amanda asked. "Oh, nothing, my name's (y/n)" I told her "What a beautiful name. Thank you so much for saving me and my baby" Amanda said. "Oh, it was nothing I'm just glad I ran away and saw you both in there," I said before realizing what I had just said.

"Wait, you ran away from home? Your parents must be worried sick". "No, I ran away from an orphanage that was just cruel and hateful to me," I told her. I saw she was tearing up and I think I was too. Then all of a sudden Matt bursts into the room and ran to Amanda, I could see in his eyes was fear and sadness. I put Luna down and went to leave, but all of a sudden.........

---------

Hi5✋