Hesitation

'What the hell am I doing? Why can't I stop?'

Sting's lips felt slightly chapped. It did feel good to be in his arms again for Y/N. Sting titled his head and deepened the kiss, brushing his tongue on Y/N's lips. She bit his slightly, not enough to draw blood. The temperature was rising between them as they made out for awhile. Sting felt lost in the moment and reached a hand up to grab Y/N's boob. When he did, she immediately pushed him away.

"Y-You! Where the hell do you think your touching?!" Y/N shouted, obviously embarrassed

" 'Where?' Ask your own jugs of course." Sting replies with no shame

"Don't you dare touch me and say something like that afterwards ever again! You idiot!" Y/N yelled. She looked at him with a hot red face. She wanted to kill him but she also wanted to do something else... He looked so sexy..

"Sorry.. I've been feeling weird for awhile..." Sting said apologetically

"I have too.." Y/N said, forcing his head down with her hands to steal a kiss

• • •

"You let her go by herself?! Are you retarded?! Sting could easily find her if he knows she's by herself!" Natsu shouted, trying to punch Jellal, only to be held back by Rogue and Gray.

"Natsu stop!" Rogue said

"Yeah flame brain this is uncalled for!" Gray shouted

"She told me to let her walk by herself! She's a strong girl she's fine! You should've just walked with her yourself if you're so worried!" Jellal countered

"Kick his ass salamander!" Gajeel shouted

"Touch Jellal and you're all dead." Erza said from across the guild

'Oh Erza thank god! I thought I was going to die!' Jellal thought in relief, internally crying.

"Does anyone else smell the blondie?" Laxus asked

'Laxus you're blonde!' Lucy sweatdropped

"Erik can you hear anything from nearby?" Rogue asked

"I can try." Cobra said

"Okay everyone shut the fuck up! Erik's trying to listen!" Natsu shouted

Erik focused to try to hear Y/N's or maybe even Sting's thoughts but everyone else's were crowding around, making it hard to hear.

"No I can't. There's too many people here. Too many thoughts." Cobra said

"Oh my! Poor Y/N she's probably frightened out of her mind!!" Natsu slammed his head on a table, crying.

"Aye Natsu this is all your fault." Happy agreed which only made the fire dragon slayer sob louder

• • •

"Sting it's been great seeing you again but I'm really tired. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Y/N said, walking back on the path to her house. Sting hesitated but sped forward to grab her arm.

"Do you feel the same way as I do? Before you go just please tell me I just need to know." Sting said, Y/N turned back around to face him. It was weird seeing Sting embarrassed for once but she understood a little.

"Yeah." She said

"Can you please stay with me tonight? I'm hurting really badly without you. My heart and my..." Sting didn't even bother finishing his sentence since he doubted Y/N would want to stay with him. He put his head down a little and looked at the grass, waiting for her to take her leave.

He didn't expect Y/N slammed her lips onto his in the matter of seconds. Sting didn't hesitate to kiss back roughly. She pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm not supposed to be seeing you right now. We'll have to just stay here so Natsu doesn't get any ideas." Y/N said

"So does that mean you'll let me touch you?" Sting asks

The H/C girl nods and Sting grinned, he was finally getting what he desired from the woman he craved the most.

"So shall I take those clothes off?"