Living with shamu!

Jen's P.OV.

Today is moving day. We have everything packed and in the trucks. We figured out I would move into a room at Shamu Stadium, Kyle would go with James and Josie would go with Susie for school months and stay with me for the summer.

We decide to get Josie settled first. We take the moving truck about 20 minutes away to Winter Park to my aunt's house. We get her settled in and help unpack. I say goodbye to her and I know she will have fun with our cousin Gavin, he's the same age as her and likes photography too! We then get back into the truck and drive to James's to drop Kyle off. We unpack the truck for him and I hug him goodbye. I know James would help him unpack. I then take my stuff to SeaWorld, I have 10 boxes of stuff that's it. Most of it is clothes but there are a few personal stuff, bathroom stuff, and a very little amount of kitchen stuff. I get to SeaWorld and there is about 8 trainers waiting to come and help! I thank them all and start handing boxes to them. I give Marshall two small boxes and then everyone else gets one box.

Holly hands me the key to my room and we all walk in and drop the boxes. I say my thank yous and start to look around the "apartment" there is a small living room with a TV and couch, a smaller sized kitchen but still has everything you could need, a queen sized bed, a dresser, and a full bathroom. Since we are underground there is also an underwater viewing window just for me! I have work the next few days so I start to unpack since I'll have no time!

I am soon done and I decide to go watch the night time Miracles show. I grab my SeaWorld ID badge and head out to the stadium, I scan my badge and walk through the door on the side of the stadium. I sit at the very top right in front of the slide out. I have my phone on my so I will take pictures and send them to Josie.

*~after show~*

The show is over and I decide to go to sleep. I haven't gotten much sleep the past few days. I get into my pajamas and jump into bed.

"One people

One planet

One ocean brilliant and blue

One world

With One dream

And one chance to make it come true"

My alam clock sings to wake me up the next day. I sit up and turn the alarm clack off. I get out of bed and walk to my closet to put on my bathing suit I wear under my wetsuit. I pull my hair into a bun and run to the changing room/lockers to grab my SeaWorld wetsuit. I look on the board and today I'm doing the 11:30 Believe show, 1:00 One Ocean, and the 5:00 One Ocean. Today I'm also feeding Kalina breakfast, then doing a relationship session with Trua, a training session with Katina, a husbandry session with Tilikum, a training session with Malia, Lunch with Takara, a husbandry with Tiki, a training session with Kalina, relationship session Taima, and then a play time with Katina, Nalani, Kayla, Trua, and Tiki.

It's 7:30 now just in time for breakfast. I grab Kalina's bucket and take her to the med pool. I kneel down next to her give her 3 big handfuls of fish. I then ask her to raise her right pec and I feed her a fish sideways. I then ask her to "sit" in the middle of the pool. She moves to the middle and stays still. I ask her to open her mouth and when she does I throw a few fish into her mouth. She then comes back to me I give her a few more fish and them give her a signal to jump with her mouth open. I grab a fish and wait for her to break the surface and then I throw the fish, when she catches it a blow my whistle and jump around! She comes back whistling at me and I give her a big handful of fish.

I ask her to open her mouth and I dump the rest of the bucket into her mouth. I then grab my bucket and point her through the gate I run next to her as she goes through the pool. When we get into the back pool we need her in I blow my whistle and I scoop up water and pour it into her mouth. I then go to get a few disks and throw them into the water for her and Kayla to play with.