"Lavista lecon..crusta pala..vandito deravasa..Untre lecor..Dante!!!"

I chanted my usual way in summoning demons..I felt alive at that 'Dante!!!'

It all started to whoosh around us..and I knew that the demons have been summoned..

I looked around and every one stopped trying to block of the wind..I cackled and looked round..

Ava's POV

Dad!! Wake up..please wake up..I need you to wake up for me..

"He is gonna be alright but we have to get out of here..I have a sense that the Vamps or something are back"

Charlie carried my Dad and We were walking towards the door and it swayed open fast..

Demons..I guess... were rushing at us..In no time Eve and Charlie hard their weapons in hand and my Dad was laid at a corner..I ran up to him to protect him but I couldn't protect myself..

I looked around and watched Eve and Charlie fight off the demons..

I really wanted to help...to do something..and do it fast..I am a shadow hunter right..

I got up and looked around then caught sight of Eve's wand like stick..

"Eve..toss it" I said pointing to her boot where she kept the wand like stick..

She obliged fast and I just drew a sign that came to me..

I drew on the air and all the demons froze. .

"Ava..How did u? How did u do that?? I Ave never seen a sign like that..where is it from??" Eve asked

"I don't know it just came to me"

"Wow and it worked. Shadow hunters have studied years to get a sign that stops the demons"

"Ava..you okay?"Charlie asked..

Wah!! He just fought demons...and he is asking me if am okay..I just drew  sign in the air..

"Am okay!!"

They came up to me and Charlie carried my Dad in his arms and we walked out and dodged all the demons that froze..my Dad's leg touched one and it's hand just broke..and fell off to the ground..

Eve could create a portal with her stick lick wand so we could pass through to get to the house..

We didn't arrive at the hall but in the hallway..

Charlie went ahead to take my Dad to one of the sick beds to rest there..

We all went to the hall and saw Elena chanting while Jay and Chase were busy fighting of her goons..

I sfill couldn't believe that she was my mum..

She was so bony.. Evil!!

Lord Gothwell was not insight.. I felt a bitter taste at the tip of my tongue..

She sickened me.. I never knew that he was against us all along..

And what did he mean by freedom?

I got no time to think... I kinda hated the man right now but there was nothing that I could do about it..

Except take the ring.. 😐

But that will mean going close to Elena reach..

Chase's POV

Ava was back from Elena's chambers..

I hope she found her Dad.. No.. I mean our Dad..

It was so hard to take in the fact that Ava was my sister..

And I really hoped that once this was over.. I would take her on a date..

"Finally.. The whole family together again" Elena exclaimed and swayed towards Ava..

"Its just you.. Me and Dad" Ava said and marched her way..

"Not just us my Ava.. You.. Me.. Dad and your brother"

Ava gasped

"My brother?  Where? "

"He is right there" She said and pointed towards me..
I shrugged as I watched her break..

"No.. Its can't be" She yelled..

Ava's POV

NO!!!  Chase is not my brother..

"Its a lie.. Chase tell me you dont believe her"

"Oh.. But he does" Elena said with no feeling..

I rushed at her and the ring was on her finger..

I managed to slip it on cause she was so bony and the ring was kinda bigger  than her finger..

She gasped.. Noticing it wasn't there..
she screamed and her goons were on top of Chase and Jay..

Eve tried to fight them off but one came at her holding her neck towards the wall..

I heard Charlie scream.. And after that I heard I plunging sound.. It was a sword going into a body..

Then I heard  a heavy body fall onto the floor.. Then another lighter body followed..

I could only imagine what was going on..

Hearing different grunts coming from Chase and Jay direction..

"Enough!! " Elena screamed and I was off the ground.. In awe at what was going on..

I was floating.. I liked it for some minute then I hated it once I was back to back with the wall.. I hit hard again..

"Stop it!! " I heard Chase scream but I wasn't so sure cause everything began to fade slowly..

"Plz stop this Elena!! " I heard another voice scream faintly..

I was slowly blacking out..

I hurt everywhere.. I let go of the ring and I heard a faint hit on the floor and it roll..

I blacked out finally.. And for once it felt good..

Chase's POV

No!!  Ava.. Wake up.. We have to finish this..

I was hit hard on the head and u looked up to see Elena goon.. Fearless..

He hit hard again.. I got up from
kneeling next to Ava..

He looked so stone cold in the eyes but I couldn't look away.. After seconds of staring into his eyes.. I fell..

I just blacked out..

Eve's POV

Well.. Ava's out.. So is Chase..
Left to finish this is I,  Jay and Charlie..

Elena was putting on the ring as her goon lay Chase's lifeless body on the floor..

I looked up to meet Charlie's eyes.. It watered..

We had to finish this.. We had to do it..

Alo!!  So they are out.. Who is in?? Yeah you know that already..

Tanx alot for reading and going this far..
You know the routine..
Xoxo Pierre_Luc 😚😚😚