Chapter-10

After my meeting with Mr. Kart I was cranky for some time but post lunch I was back to normal, with so many changes and meeting with new clients the day went in blur and I had no time to think anything else. Luckily, I didn't get to meet with Jennifer today, no calls from John either. The whole client list was shuffled for us and no one was allowed to continue to deal with old clients.

Taking over new clients and handling over my clients is going to take long time to settle and was going to hectic, which was indeed a welcome change for me, I got no time to think about my mess up personal life.

The week went by and I was meeting Mr. Kart today to show him a new property, he was shortlisting the properties for his boss who is supposed to have a look and finalize them later this month. We reached the fourth and final house for today and Mr. kart was looking around taking pictures of the property when we heard someone clearing his throat. I looked back and stiffened, Jackson was standing before me with his mouth hanging open in shock which he closed immediately and replaced it with a smirk. Mr. Kart came rushing from behind and greeted him, so he was Mr. Stone and I was so happy that I didn't take his date offer, he definitely was immature.

Then suddenly a thought crossed my mind and I couldn't help but laugh, Jackson was looking at me with confusion but smiling neither less. "Michael Jackson.... really!!" I just couldn't stop laughing now. It dawned to Jackson and he gave me cute little smile shaking his head..." My old man was his fan and had a weird sense of humor" he said and blushed. Mr. Kart said something to him and left, I was still laughing and Jackson was smiling when suddenly he came close to me and became serious "Go on a date with me Cara", I stopped laughing and started shaking my head. I moved backwards needing the space between us for the sake of my sanity "What is the reason this time?" he asked not breaking the eye contact " I..I..I" shit not a good time to stammer Cara, don't look at his eye, don't look there " You behaved like a brat Jackson, taking an appointment and then sending your employee instead, I told you maturity comes with age, I don't want to deal with the infatuation of a spoiled brat" I am rude but I have too much on my plate already to deal with him right now. He came closer "What is the real reason Cara" he said nuzzling his nose on my cheeks "I want to know the real reason, I told you age is just a number for me" ......my thoughts were all bundled up jumping up and down, round and round "Hmmmm...." Was all I could response enjoying the moment...." Go on date with me tomorrow" he said nuzzling my neck.

Wake up Caraaaa I shouted in my head and pushed him back to save my sanity again "No I can't" he came closer again pulling my chin up so I look into his eyes "Why not?" .... I was looking at his sea blue eyes, mesmerized with them loosing myself in them " I will pick you tomorrow at 7, we will go to my place or yours, you choose Cara" I nodded hypnotized.

He let go my chin and turn to leave "Just so you know Cara, this immature brat has been managing his business single handily from 16 years of age, when kids play and flirt this brat was working his ass off and practiced for 20 hours, nothing came to me easily, I worked hard for it and I value it. That day my sister met with an accident so I had to rush to hospital to be with her, she was discharged today so I came here for the meeting." With that he left.

I felt ashamed and like an immature brat myself now, it was wrong of me to be judgmental about him just because he was successful in young age doesn't make him a spoiled brat.