Chapter-3

Since I didnt take my car, I couldnt ride around to clear my mind so I decided to go the a hotel for few days. I paid for the cab and booked a room for myself. I need to start looking a rented accomodation, I signed I was totally lost and my mind has stopped working. I was on auto pilot not really thinking anything except onething, I never thought I would see this day ever in my life, I had know John since college and never once he came across as a flirt let alone a cheater. I coulnt help but wonder if I did something to push him to cheat. I jerked my head to clear the negative thoughts, its not my mistake that he cheated if he was unhappy then he should have told me we could have worked on it, thats how couple work, relationships work. Cheating for what ever reason is wrong and not acceptable to me.

My thoughts were intrupted by my ring mobile, Sabrina was calling me. Not in a mood to talk I ignored the call, thank god its saturday today and I have another day to clear my mind before joining office and facing everyone. Sabrina called again but I simply ignored it, my mobile pinged telling me I got a sms.

Sabrina dropped me a sms after trying to call " John called me asking about you, he said you were not at home and he is worried about you. Where are you?".

Worried about me!! What a jerk, he was not worried about me when he shoved his dick inside her, god knows how many times, now I am not sure if she was the only one who had his dick god knows where all he has gone and with whow he has slept around. Worried about me my ass, bloody cheating bastard. I am generally non agressive person but John has bought this agressive side in me that I didnt even knew I had, all I wanted was to chop his manhood and hand it over to him with a sweet smile and I dont even want to think ways to torture Jeniffer, some best friend she was. The thoughts of violence I was imagining were scaring me. I guess when person whom you trust and love do this to you, you tend to become a bitter person.

Lost in my thoughts I went to my room, I called my lawyer and asked him the process to start the divorce. After getting a idea of what needs to be done I told him to go ahead with divorce but the reason has to be infidelity. My lawyer said in infidility I have higher chance of getting a quick divorce and higher compensation. I dont need high compensation, I am earning well and I dont need his bloody money, I may as well donate the money but I wanted to teach John a lesson.

@@@@@@@@@@
Please vote and comment.