28

Sofia had quite a busy and hard week. It had been almost two weeks since she started avoiding Tom and everyone is still talking about it. Her silence on her social media profiles didn't stay unnoticed and now everyone is guessing what happened between Tom and her, while the truth is absolutely nothing. She didn't let anything happen because that would have made her look too unprofessional even though this had been just as hard on her as for others. 

She missed Tom. She missed his lame jokes, his cute smile and british accent that made him even hotter if that was possible. She was disappointed she had to push him away because of their work but she believed this was for the best. 

It was Friday morning and she didn't have to be on set that day, that meant she could have some alone time. She was planning on going shopping a bit, have a nice lunch and then just watch reruns of her favorite shows, but the day didn't start as she was expecting.

She noticed how the number of her followers jumped through night, as if something had happened. Comments were flooding and she didn't understand why everyone was suddenly so rude to her. Well, she got nasty comments before but it was irrational now.

She was just about to do a search on her own name, something she had never done before, when Ruby called her.

PHONE CALL

Ruby: Are you up?

Sofia: Yes, what's up?

Ruby: Haven't you seen it? Oh Honey...

Sofia: Seen what? You're scaring me, Ruby.

Ruby: (hesitating before speaking up) Some pictures leaked of you.

Sofia: What pictures?

Ruby: It's not that bad I swear.

Sofia: What pictures damnn it!

Ruby: Kind of sexy pictures. You're in bikinis or the one your ex took of you on vacation some time ago. When you're wearing only a shirt. 

Sofia: Oh no...

Ruby: But the... juicy parts are all covered on them!

Sofia: It doesn't matter, those are private stuff! How did they find it in the first place?

Ruby: I think your old Facebook profile has been hacked. You should check it and delete it before anything else gets out.

Sofia: Why is this happening?! Oh my God.

Ruby: Just don't panic! Go check it yourself and we'll figure something out. You should get yourself a publicist who can help you with these stuff.

Sofia: I'm calling mom if she can get someone to help me.

Ruby: Smart move. Just stay calm and call me if you need anything.

Sofia: Okay. Thanks for calling.

As the call was over Sofia wasted no time to see the pictures herself even though she had an idea what pictures got leaked. Going on her Instagram she typed her name in as a hashtag and couldn't believe her eyes. Random accounts posted her private photos she only shared in messages with quite a few people. Now there they were, out in the public, so everyone could see them. Her privacy was brutally violated.

@username let's all enjoy this amazing view together

@username let's all enjoy this amazing view together. And oh, there's a nice landscape too lol
Tagged: @sofiacarson

67 392 likes  4 332 comments

@username Ever wondered how @sofiacarson looked like with only little clothes on? This is your lucky day! 😉 

82 320 likes  5 299 comments

@username Never thought little MJ was so comfortable posing without clothes on 👙 

137 381 likes  16 306 comments

These were just a few of all the private photos that got posted. She wasted no time to deactivate her Facebook account that must have been hacked and holding her tears back she called home.

In the following hours Sofia ignored every call and text that came from someone else than her mother or a member of the production's PR team. Everyone was working on the case, they did their best to make the photos disappear but they all knew what has been posted once on the internet will never go away. 

The following statement appeared on Sofia's official Facebook fanpage during the day as more and more magazines and sites demanded a reaction from her on the case:

Sofia Carson
Today at 4:50 pm
We are trule devastated to see such violation of privacy on a person who did no harm to others. The photos that surfaced earlier today were never public and we are utterly sad to realize there are people who would do such a horrible thing. The spreading of these private photos is illegal and we are not afraid to do the needed legal steps in order to put an end to this case. 
Sofia feels very attacked and betrayed right now, but she wants to thank all her fans who has been supportive all the love they have for her. We hope no one will judge her negatively in the future.