“Oh, I heard his type is close to you.” Jennie said feeding Tzuyu compliments to get more information from her.

“What? Really? I-I mean, of course I’m his type. I’m perfect for him.”

“Yeah, I agree. You’d make a lovely couple.” Jennie praised her and smiled genuinely planting ideas on her head.

“Enough about me though, there’s also a rumor going around that Jisoo and Hobi are together. Well, I for one don’t believe that since I know he rejected her in high school. Your friend was brave you know, but what can I say, she’s Jin’s sister. She has the right to like a BTS member. Unlike some people here…”

Tzuyu eyed a girl who was delivering chicken boxes and Jennie recognized her as Jungyeon – her boss’ daughter.

“What’s the deal with her?”

“A lot of people here think she’s a lesbian…but she secretly likes Jungkook. My friend Nayeon caught her slipping notes on oppa’s locker. Pshh, as if she has a chance. She doesn’t even go here. How cheap.” Tzuyu sneered and smiled when she faced Jennie.

I think I had enough for one day. Jennie thought and pulled out her phone. 1…2…3…action.

“Oh crabs, I gotta go. It’s my dad, he needed me to attend a meeting today on his behalf. Sorry Tzuyu, but I really gotta go. It was nice talking to you. Bye! Mwah!”

She walks away from the witch and dialed a number. “Hello, I need a ride right now. I’m at school. And make it fast.” Then she hangs up. After a minute, a black Mercedes arrived. She gets in and scrunches her face at the sight of the driver.

“You could’ve sent one of your drivers, I didn’t specifically tell you to come here!” She yelled at her fiancé.

“I was around the corner when you called. And where are we going anyway?” Wonwoo scratched his head as he drove his car at 10kmph around campus. Sometimes he still finds it hard to believe that he and Jennie are finally getting along. After the talk they had with her parents last year in Joohyuk’s wedding, it knocked some sense into both of them. Jennie’s parents lifted the engagement…but only if they find someone they can truly fall in love with. In his case, there’s no one…and in Jennie’s? Well he would be surprised if there is one. So for now, they are clearly “engaged.”

Jennie was tracking Jisoo’s phone and told Wonwoo where they’re going.

“You look like you’re raiding illegal drugs today. What the hell is going on?” He commented at the way Jennie was looking persistent.

“If I tell you, then I would have to kill you.”

“It doesn’t matter if you kill me. I’ll be gone tomorrow soon.”

“Oh thank God for small mercies.”

“I’ll have to close a deal in Germany.” Wonwoo sighed thinking about going overseas for a business trip tomorrow. He hates things that are spontaneous. Except maybe for Jennie Kim.

Jennie glanced his way for a moment and sighed. “Oooh, that’s a big client. I can tell by the look on your face.”

Jennie and Wonwoo knew each other since they were both in their mother’s wombs. They’re moms – being best friends – promised each other that they’d marry their kids to uphold their friendship. As crazy as it sounds, that’s their situation. Unlike Tzuyu and Kookie’s relationship, she actually likes Wonwoo…but not in a crazy love-sick way. She looks at him like an ally instead, mostly because he always appears to be there when she needed someone. And knowing that he’ll be gone on another business trip tomorrow makes her a little bit down.